Elunes Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EE goes 25

Go down

EE goes 25 Empty EE goes 25

Post  Amyrlin Mon 31 May 2010, 16:06

Hi again ladies and gentlemen and trolls of the forum,

it might be interesting to have a brief report about the first official "EE does ICC25" run.
- We had to pug about 5 people, who fortunately did an amazing job in healing and dpsing, the rest was pure EE. I'm looking forward to a 100% EE run, hopefully on thursday, since we keep recruiting. (especially a restodruid and a mage, but other classes too)

- There was a high level of knowledge and awareness in the raid, people giving tips, working together in a good atmosphere. We oneshotted everything quite nicely and got 8 bosses down. The only exception was Council, but a change of tactics after 2 wipes got us through this fight aswell. We probably could have gone further but our raidtime was over, so we need so speed things up a bit next time. Funny fact : we did wipe on the first trash pack in the instance... We decided to blame it on Nibelung-staves this time. Damn you Valkyrs!

- I would be able to compliment the tank-team or Thorin (who popped in to help once more) or the healing team or the good dps, but it would be wrong to take out 1 player or role, everyone did a good job. Now the challenge is to make it a great job next run Smile

- People have received dkp for the first time, this will be on the forum aswell later today.

- And it was fun. I had fun leading it at least Smile

Any comments about the run, the raidleading or anything raidrelated? Feel free to post them here.

Grtz Amy
Amyrlin
Amyrlin
Admin

Back to top Go down

EE goes 25 Empty Re: EE goes 25

Post  Guest Mon 07 Jun 2010, 13:30

Imo, we should take guild screenshots when we down putri/sindra/lk on 25m + all the other HM's on 25 from now on =p

Makes for a nice "progress" report when we look back on it after a while Razz

Sac

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum