Elunes Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Failkin

2 posters

Go down

Failkin Empty Failkin

Post  stabiestabie Sun 20 Jun 2010, 20:29

Hi everyone, thanks for having me for a week or so in the guild but since I die more than Marzo/Darkwingduck (just kidding Marzo lol) I've left. This temporary rig can't handle 25man and I don't want to be cause wipes for you all the time. Worst thing is I dunno how long it'll be until I get a new rig so until then I don't fancy causing you guys grief. No amount of reading tactics and watching videos of Sindy saved me tonight and I apologise yet again. Hope you guys do well for the future and I will hopefully see you all around sometime. For me, I'm just going to have to pug or join a 10man guild....

take care

stabiestabie

https://www.facebook.com/randyboy1986

Back to top Go down

Failkin Empty Re: Failkin

Post  Amyrlin Mon 21 Jun 2010, 03:19

Hey Randy,

I enjoyed chatting with you and (when there was no movement involved) raiding with you. A shame that your computer did not share the feeling. As I said, I respect your maturity in taking this decision and I hope you will keep in touch. Always welcome to whisper or to pugg some stuff together Smile Sort out that rig of yours asap and dont forget to enjoy the summer, mate.

Take care and dont be a stranger now, you hear!

Grtz Amy

PS In case you forgot, we always have a social rank for you to hang out in while you wait for the new supermeanleanraidingpcmachine.
Amyrlin
Amyrlin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum