Elunes Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Farewell

5 posters

Go down

Farewell Empty Farewell

Post  Cordelía Thu 01 Jul 2010, 18:35

Hello.

I think its fair to write a goodbye on the forum. There is no hiding that my ideas of the guild have been diffrent compared to amyrlin.
Amyrlin is a good person. It would be unfair to say any diffrence, but I simple dont share the same goal like him.

I tried push this guild forward every single day. It could result in a few who wont get raids every time, but it would give the guild progress in the long term for all that play casual. Anyway it seems as my idea of doing it is wrong, so I let amyrlin do it his way now.

I am sorry for leaving, but I have no interrest playing in guild with amyrlin. He dont like me being a officer, and only look at me like a greedy person.

I still hope the best for everyone, and I will only be a private message away Wink.

Take care

Cordelía
Admin

Back to top Go down

Farewell Empty Re: Farewell

Post  Suxo Thu 01 Jul 2010, 19:11

Cordelía wrote:He dont like me being a officer, and only look at me like a greedy person.

I agree with Amyrlín

Suxo

Back to top Go down

Post  Ebayedpriest Thu 01 Jul 2010, 23:10

Pff, I have always hated you.

Nah just kidding, So to hear ur leaving eventhough i don't play anymore. Good luck with your further WoW carreer. (tip: quit wow Smile)
Ebayedpriest
Ebayedpriest

Back to top Go down

Post  mystiolben Fri 02 Jul 2010, 00:09

i accually thought it was a lot of fun raiding with you so its a little sad that your leaving .. but good luck and i hope you find what your looking for in wow Smile

mystiolben

Back to top Go down

Post  Vamze Fri 02 Jul 2010, 09:21

it's a shame mate that it has come this far, take care
Vamze
Vamze
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content