Elunes Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jorcie

2 posters

Go down

Jorcie  Empty Jorcie

Post  jorcie Sun 04 Jul 2010, 18:46

Personal Information

Your name in real life : Laurence

Country and hometown :England, London

Occupation (job, student, ...) :Personal trainer

PC technical info (connection, graphic card, processor) : Alienware M15x laptop. ATI Radeon HD5850, Intel Core i5

Do you have vent / mic / TeamSpeak? : I have vent, nd to buy a new mic!

Character Information

Character's name / class : Jorcie Warlock

Talent-build / specc : Destro
Dual spec (if any) :Afflic
Willing to respecc if needed (yes/no?) : Can do. Would mind giving demo a try!

Playtime on this char (type /played ingame) : 55days 15hours
Have you leveled this character up yourself from the start? : Yes
Other toons? (class/level) :Jorcie is my character

Professions and skill level and reason for choosing them : Enchanting 450 - for bonus spell power Herbalism 388 - to make money

Link to your character's armory : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Outland&cn=Jorcie

Motivation To progress & get better

Why do you apply to Elunes Elite? : I know people that have applied & say its a gd guild. Also it seems that it is a guild that wants to progress.

What do you expect from Elunes Elite? : Progression, sticking to raid times dates.

Why should Elunes Elite take you aboard? What will you bring to the guild? : I will be dedicated reliable. I know how to play my character well, I also listen & most of all I have a brain!!

What is your goal in WoW? : As always to progress. To make Jorcie have the best gear available & to do the most dps.

Any friends in Elunes Elite? : Rowtje, Guerlain

Every played/raided with members from Elunes Elite? : Probably

Previous Guild experiences I have been in a few but now I am looking for something more long term.

What were your previous guilds? Why did you leave / get kicked / ....? : To be honest I cant remember all the names. Most of the guilds just broke up.

What is your current guild? :None

Do you have any pending applications with other guilds? :No

Raids

What kind of raider would you consider yourself to be? (hardcore, casual, ...) : Hardcore

Missing a raid whilst being a recruit will most probably result in fail of your trail, unless you could present us with an e-doctor's note, will you always be there during your trial period? I will be

When are you available for raids? (Give exact days and hours please) : It can vary depending on work but the majority of the time I should be available.

You have to be able to raid each thursday+sunday 19:00-22:30 : Yes np

Do you have any raid experience, and if so in which instances? : ICC10 10/12 ICC25 8/12

As a trial/raider you are expected to make use of epic gems in your gear and have the best enchants in game. We also ask a full preparation for raids, especially for progress raids. What do you bring to the raid? : I have all the best enchants & gems. I would also bring flasks & the correct potions

What is the rotation you use in a raid to fulfill your role as best as you can? :Life tap, COE or COD. Immolate, Conflagrate, Choas bolt, Incinerate until conflag off CD. Always keep immolate on boss & keep the bonus from life tap.

That's all for now, thanks for filling in the template. Feel free to add a comment here, if you think you have more information to share with us :

Replies and decisions to your apply will be made as soon as possible. Good luck and have fun in WoW!

jorcie

Back to top Go down

Jorcie  Empty Re: Jorcie

Post  Rowtje Mon 19 Jul 2010, 15:28

Hey Jorc
Looks like a nice application to me
i hope to see you soon in the guild =)
speak to you later !

greets, Row
Rowtje
Rowtje

Back to top Go down