Elunes Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Recording Software

2 posters

Go down

Video Recording Software Empty Video Recording Software

Post  Shanore2 Mon 24 May 2010, 18:32

Hey guys i would like to start recording some pve/pvp videos but i dont know which software i should use to record all of this. I know FRAPS but without the retail version(the one which i have to pay for -.-) i can only record up to 30 secs, any help would be appreciated!Smile

Shanore2

Back to top Go down

Video Recording Software Empty Re: Video Recording Software

Post  Amyrlin Mon 24 May 2010, 22:52

1) If you are interested in making your own World of Warcraft video here are the basic steps:

1. The first thing you need is some software to record yourself playing World of Warcraft. This is called video capture software, both planetgamecam.com and fraps.com offer lite/shareware versions of their video capture software that will work great for this purpose.
2. Next you need something to edit the recording you made with your video capture software. It you are using Windows XP the built in Windows Movie Maker software will be fine.
3. Now with a little creatively, some time and a lot of free hard disk space you can make your very own World of Warcraft Video and maybe even become the next Leeroy (Leroy) Jenkins.
4. Visit Google video or Mytube and upload your masterpiece.

2) http://wowvault.ign.com/View.php?id=40&view=Guides.Detail

Yes I googled it :p
Amyrlin
Amyrlin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum