Elunes Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Accepted - Vognar

4 posters

Go down

Accepted - Vognar Empty Accepted - Vognar

Post  Vognar Mon 31 May 2010, 17:01

Personal Information

Your name in real life : Dawid

Country and hometown : Poland, Chorzow

Occupation (job, student, ...) : Student

PC technical info (connection, graphic card, processor) : 4gb ram, quad 4x2.4ghz geforce 9800gt@1024mb

Do you have vent / mic / TeamSpeak? : all

Character Information

Character's name / class : Vognár / Druid

Talent-build / specc : Resto
Dual spec (if any) : n/a
Willing to respecc if needed (yes/no?) : i play only resto, no moonkin no feral

Playtime on this char (type /played ingame) : 6.5 days
Have you leveled this character up yourself from the start? : yes
Other toons? (class/level) : Priest 80 (old main)

Professions and skill level and reason for choosing them : 450jc/450mining - for arenas

Link to your character's armory : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Outland&cn=Vogn%C3%A1r

Motivation

Why do you apply to Elunes Elite? : coz im looking for decent pve guild

What do you expect from Elunes Elite? : ppl with brain Wink

Why should Elunes Elite take you aboard? What will you bring to the guild? : will be on every raid, im pvp player but if i start doing sth i wanna be the best so if i start pve i wanna go as far as possible, read all tacs, watch movies etc.
What is your goal in WoW? : gladiator title

Any friends in Elunes Elite? : Axas the Skateboarder

Every played/raided with members from Elunes Elite? : with Axas

Previous Guild experiences On this server i was in guild that gathers ppl from my country but we didnt do anything like pve

What were your previous guilds? Why did you leave / get kicked / ....? : on Outland only this polish guild

What is your current guild? : none

Do you have any pending applications with other guilds? : no

Raids

What kind of raider would you consider yourself to be? (hardcore, casual, ...) : lets say casual but i know it will be hardcore...

Missing a raid whilst being a recruit will most probably result in fail of your trail, unless you could present us with an e-doctor's note, will you always be there during your trial period? yes

When are you available for raids? (Give exact days and hours please) : each thursday+sunday 19:00-22:30 Smile if not playin arenas i can raid any other time also, that means very very often Wink

You have to be able to raid each thursday+sunday 19:00-22:30 : y

Do you have any raid experience, and if so in which instances? : icc 7/12

As a trial/raider you are expected to make use of epic gems in your gear and have the best enchants in game. We also ask a full preparation for raids, especially for progress raids. What do you bring to the raid? : i bring my body and soul! what is this question about? Wink

What is the rotation you use in a raid to fulfill your role as best as you can? : wild growth when off cd, keeping rejuv all time on tank and as many others as possible, if time regrowth also

Vognar

Back to top Go down

Accepted - Vognar Empty Re: Accepted - Vognar

Post  Inferiorlol Mon 31 May 2010, 17:52

Maybe you should logg out in PvE (Player vs Environment) and not i PvP (Player vs Player) as this is a PVE guild and not an PVP guild.
Inferiorlol
Inferiorlol

Back to top Go down

Post  Cordelía Mon 31 May 2010, 18:52

hello vognar. I know it sound harsh, but like inferiorlol said you need to show us that you have a decent geared set for icc.

Another thing: You have to prio arena when we are not doing pve. That would mean thursday+sunday atm at 19:00-22:30. We cant accept players who prio arena, when we going to do pve. I do arena too, but its not hard to do it on other times.

Cordelía
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vognar Mon 31 May 2010, 19:06

ofc i will come for raid not arena at thursday and sunday, no problem. i meant that i can also go for other raids when i dont play arenas (in other days than thur sun)

Vognar

Back to top Go down

Post  Inferiorlol Mon 31 May 2010, 19:42

I diddent rly get what your trying to say there.
Inferiorlol
Inferiorlol

Back to top Go down

Post  Vognar Mon 31 May 2010, 19:49

now i know why u dont understand...

i wrote "When are you available for raids? (Give exact days and hours please) : each thursday+sunday 19:00-22:30 Smile if not playin arenas i can raid any other time also, that means very very often Wink"

and i should write "When are you available for raids? (Give exact days and hours please) : each thursday+sunday 19:00-22:30 Smile, (<-- COMA HERE!) if not playin arenas i can raid any other time also, that means very very often Wink"

now eveyrthing is clear? :]

Vognar

Back to top Go down

Post  Inferiorlol Mon 31 May 2010, 21:11

Yeah you say: You skip ARENAS when the guild is having our raids. But you can also raid EVERYDAY aslong as you dont do arena.
Inferiorlol
Inferiorlol

Back to top Go down

Post  Vognar Mon 31 May 2010, 21:29

Inferiorlol wrote:Yeah you say: You skip ARENAS when the guild is having our raids. But you can also raid EVERYDAY aslong as you dont do arena.
thats right

Vognar

Back to top Go down

Post  Amyrlin Fri 04 Jun 2010, 13:22

Hi again,

as we agreed in our little chats ingame, we have offered you the rank of social in our guild so you can get to know the other guildies better and gear up a bit the next week. You have agreed to do your best to get the pvp gear replaced as soon as possible, so we will see how that goes and promote you to recruit as soon as your gear is acceptable to handle ICC. Welcome to the guild!

Grtz Amy
Amyrlin
Amyrlin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vognar Fri 04 Jun 2010, 16:43

yup, official thanks Wink

Vognar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content