Elunes Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Accepted - Ezz

5 posters

Go down

Accepted - Ezz Empty Accepted - Ezz

Post  Ezz Tue 01 Jun 2010, 12:02

Your name in real life : Martin

Country and hometown : Norway, Porsgrunn

Occupation (job, student, ...) : Working as an Computer technician.

PC technical info (connection, graphic card, processor) : Lets just say Im an computer tech, what you think ^^ ?
Well, I never lag. I have built my computer myself, with some of the best specs that were out when i built it. thats like 1 year ago.

Do you have vent / mic / TeamSpeak? : I have mic, Vent and TS

Character Information
Level 80 Shadow priest. I have around 5800 GS. I got Tailoring and Enchanting as proffs. But the enchanting isnt full, Im working on it.
Character's name / class : Priest(Shadow) Name is Ezz

Talent-build / specc : PvE Shadowspec.
Dual spec (if any) : Yes I have dual talents.. But I dont have an proper OS atm.. I just use the OS for pvp atm.
Willing to respecc if needed (yes/no?) : Yes I will.. But I would like to stay Shadow.

Playtime on this char (type /played ingame) :31 days and 20 hours.
Have you leveled this character up yourself from the start? : Yes I have. used like 3 weeks.
Other toons? (class/level) : 72 hunter, 80 rogue.

Professions and skill level and reason for choosing them :
Tailoring and Enchanting. I have choosen these proffs because of the enchantments, and the availbility to craft stuff for selfuse, and ofcourse to craft stuff to my mates for no fee... only req is that you have the mats Smile

Link to your character's armory : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Outland&cn=Ezz

Motivation: I am motivated yes.

Why do you apply to Elunes Elite? : Because I have an IRL friend there. And that you seems to be a nice guild, with good progress so far.. as I have experienced (raided 10man ICC with you)

What do you expect from Elunes Elite? : I expect not much. Just that there is fun and enjoying playing with you, And that most of you are acting mature Smile.

Why should Elunes Elite take you aboard? What will you bring to the guild? : Well I can bring you good damage, atleast as shadow. And I will do as much as i can for the guild. And that I dont have a familiy that discard me from gaming. So I will never be like have to go couse i cant play... Couse that wont happen in my house Very Happy Razz

What is your goal in WoW? : My goal is actually just to have fun as much as possible and ofcourse take down the end game bosses Smile

Any friends in Elunes Elite? :
Inferiorlol is my IRL mate there Smile

Every played/raided with members from Elunes Elite? : Yes, I did an 10 man ICC with the guild Smile

Previous Guild experiences
There is to long since ive been in a serious guild. Last time was in TBC, when I was playing with a guild named Rigor Mortis(Horde)

What were your previous guilds? Why did you leave / get kicked / ....? : I dont have any recently serious guilds. I dont got any bad reputation all. I just havent been in any special guilds recently Smile

What is your current guild? :
Bullwark, witch is actually going to start raid. But I rather play in guild and raid with my IRL mate, and perhaps you guys will be my mates aswell Smile

Do you have any pending applications with other guilds? : No, I don't Smile

Raids

What kind of raider would you consider yourself to be? (hardcore, casual, ...) : at the moment im Casual. But I raid ICC every week (pugs atm tho).

Missing a raid whilst being a recruit will most probably result in fail of your trail, unless you could present us with an e-doctor's note, will you always be there during your trial period? Well I do have an Girlfriend in real life. And I need to spend some time with her aswell. So im not able to raid every day in a week. but some days, yes.

When are you available for raids? (Give exact days and hours please) : Every second weekend. 1 weekend im with my GF, and 1 weekend I can play. out of that I can play Monday, Thursday From 17:00 to 00:00. The working days I can change. But then I need to talk with my GF.. If these days dosnt match your raiding times.

You have to be able to raid each thursday+sunday 19:00-22:30 : Sunday probably i can be abale Every time. I atleast beleive so Smile

Do you have any raid experience, and if so in which instances? : Pre TBC= MC, Onyxia, ZG and some BWL. TBC= SSC, TK, BT and ZA. didnt do sunwell. In WotLK= Naxx, TOC, Ulduar and 10 bosses in ICC.

As a trial/raider you are expected to make use of epic gems in your gear and have the best enchants in game. We also ask a full preparation for raids, especially for progress raids. What do you bring to the raid? : flasks and fully equipped Epic gemmed gear (GS 5800 ich)

What is the rotation you use in a raid to fulfill your role as best as you can? : Vamperic Touch-> Shadow Word: Pain -> Devouring plauge -> Mind Blast -> Mind flay-> Vamperic Touch-> Mind flay-> Mindflay-> Mind Blast -> Mind flay-> vamperic touch.. and so on..

That's all for now, thanks for filling in the template. Feel free to add a comment here, if you think you have more information to share with us :
I just want to also want to tell that I Enjoyed raiding with you when I did. I really had a good time raiding with you guys Smile Hope I will be able to do it again ! see you Smile

Ezz

Back to top Go down

Accepted - Ezz Empty Re: Accepted - Ezz

Post  Miglu Tue 01 Jun 2010, 12:09

Nice apply Smile and Norwegian Very Happy More Norwegian ppl now ;D

GL on apply Smile

Miglû out ^^

Miglu

Back to top Go down

Post  Amyrlin Tue 01 Jun 2010, 12:33

Hi Martin,

thanks for showing interest in our guild. It is a nice application and your character is well equipped. The only confusing part is about the raiding possibilities. We raid 2x week (sunday and thursday). Do you think you can manage 3/4 attendance every 2 weeks at least? If the answer is yes, I think you might want to consider yourself a new recruit in EE Smile

Hope to hear from you soon, take care.

Grtz Amy
Amyrlin
Amyrlin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Accepted - Ezz Empty THank you for the fast respond :)

Post  Ezz Tue 01 Jun 2010, 12:39

Hello again !

I can raid every thursday at your raid times. no problems at all Smile but im not quite sure yet if I can do every sunday. But I will have a bit nice talk with my GF ! Im sure I will make a good deal with her somehow ^^ So I can 99% raid at your times Smile

Ezz

Back to top Go down

Post  Inferiorlol Tue 01 Jun 2010, 13:54

Ezz = Irl friend ;D +1 for that, he also helped us out on 31.may (icc10) after we was saved on 8 bosses. We killed 2 more with him ;D

Gl op App m8.
Inferiorlol
Inferiorlol

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 01 Jun 2010, 14:13

Indeed, I was raidleading the 31may raid.

Ezz was doing exactly as told and showed great performance overall.

He also wasn't afraid to talk on vent wich I greatly appreciate in a player.

Thumbs up from me! (I also joked that he could apply to the guild, wich was a 'serious' kind of joke Smile)

Hope you get in m8!

Sac

Back to top Go down

Post  Ezz Tue 01 Jun 2010, 14:21

Hehe. Well There was one mistake i did in raid. witch I also heard they complained on VT after the raid. And that was on the boss where we were supposed to run to eachother when we got linked. I knew I had to do that. But I also had the other debuff, so I couldnt run into the raid with it.. But probably they didndt see that. so They though i didnt follow tacs. But here is the reason why Smile..

And i didnt really talk on VT xD I didnt have my Mic at that moment ! But yes. Im very social Smile so if I will be on VT with u again.. U will hear me ! hehe Smile

Ezz

Back to top Go down

Post  Cordelía Tue 01 Jun 2010, 14:24

Good stuff that your explaining the reason ezz.
Because that was actually some of the stuff I remembered about you, and it helps to get your point of view.

Cordelía
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ezz Tue 01 Jun 2010, 14:26

yes and I am sorry for that. If i had my Mic I would have said it on VT during fight. But I really didnt have time to start writing.. since that could make me unconfused... And maybe ruine the fight, like if I had got the bite during my writing.. then i maybe hadnt realized until its tolate.. So thats why I just had to do what I did and hoped that the raid understood..

Ezz

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 01 Jun 2010, 14:28

What the hell, I was the one linked with you when that happened and I shouted out at you, and I swear u replied with "sorry but I had the other debuff aswell" on vent o.O wtf

Anyways when you had that debuff there was noone between you and me so you could have just ran to me ^^
Doesn't matter now anyway as you didn't cause any problems + you had a valid reason for not running to me so this will be the last u'll hear about that from me!

Again, hope you get accepted m8!

Sac

Back to top Go down

Post  Ezz Tue 01 Jun 2010, 14:31

I do remember that i did a short /w to u about it. I did run to u when the debuff was gone Smile So Good that atleast nothing happned Smile we made it just in time i bet Smile

Ezz

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 01 Jun 2010, 14:33

we would have died if it took any longer =p good thing it didnt

Back to top Go down

Post  Ezz Tue 01 Jun 2010, 14:33

but anyhow ! Atleast the reason that i didnt run to u wanst because i didnt know Smile It was because of the debuff. But lets forget that. we made it !

Ezz

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 01 Jun 2010, 14:35

we sure did m8!

I say AGAIN: I hope u get accepted ^.^

Sac

Back to top Go down

Post  Ezz Tue 01 Jun 2010, 14:40

So do I Smile

Ezz

Back to top Go down

Post  Amyrlin Tue 01 Jun 2010, 14:57

Well, not to break up the conversation here but maybe it is interesting to know that you are officially accepted to join Elunes Elite, Ezz :p Congratulations and whisper any officer to get that guildinvite! Then you girls can continue to chitchat in the guildchat at least Wink

Grtz Amy
Amyrlin
Amyrlin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ezz Tue 01 Jun 2010, 15:08

oh snap ! Smile Thanks ! I will /w one of the officers asap Smile When i get home from work ! Smile And Im no girly :'( ! hehe Smile Cya guys in game ! Smile and thank you all Smile

Ezz

Back to top Go down

Post  Inferiorlol Tue 01 Jun 2010, 15:20

Looks like you are accepted, Gz D;!
Inferiorlol
Inferiorlol

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 01 Jun 2010, 15:29

It appears you have been accepted!

Welcome to the family m8!