Elunes Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Accepted - Cateols

+2
Serkers
Skov
6 posters

Go down

Accepted - Cateols Empty Accepted - Cateols

Post  Skov Thu 10 Jun 2010, 18:50

Your name in real life : Jesper Skov.. just call me Skov or whatever d:

Country and hometown : Nyborg

Occupation (job, student, ...) : Student atm

PC technical info (connection, graphic card, processor) :

Do you have vent / mic / TeamSpeak? : Yes.

Character Information

Character's name / class : Cateols - Hunter

Talent-build / specc : Im survival.
Dual spec (if any) :
Willing to respecc if needed (yes/no?) : yes. will improve my self in anyway i can.

Playtime on this char (type /played ingame) : 50 days in 80 (:
Have you leveled this character up yourself from the start? : Yes i have (:
Other toons? (class/level) : no just migratet here .

Professions and skill level and reason for choosing them : JC and LW, both max ofc. for more dps.

Link to your character's armory : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Frostmane&cn=Skov i know it says frostmane but im in here d:

Motivation

Why do you apply to Elunes Elite? : My really good mate Márzo told me you had a spot open for a hunter and i moved right away, besides i want to raid with other that pugs.

What do you expect from Elunes Elite? : Progression.. url friends and have it fun while raid and not raid (:

Why should Elunes Elite take you aboard? What will you bring to the guild? : i can bring a funny person, a good dps and some good motivation to keep going on in raids

What is your goal in WoW? : to meet new encounters, make progress and ofc have it fun.

Any friends in Elunes Elite? : yes Márzo irl.

Every played/raided with members from Elunes Elite? : no just got here on server 30 min ago d:

Previous Guild experiences

What were your previous guilds? Why did you leave / get kicked / ....? : none on this server pug Phased on Frostmane - left cuz Márzo asked me to it d:

What is your current guild? : none

Do you have any pending applications with other guilds? : not at all

Raids

What kind of raider would you consider yourself to be? (hardcore, casual, ...) : well, i can be both d: but mostly hardcore cuz i want to make progress d:

Missing a raid whilst being a recruit will most probably result in fail of your trail, unless you could present us with an e-doctor's note, will you always be there during your trial period?: yes i will. ofc i want to become one of you guys d:

When are you available for raids? (Give exact days and hours please) :

You have to be able to raid each thursday+sunday 19:00-22:30 : i can all days (: im a student so dont got so much to do otherwise d;

Do you have any raid experience, and if so in which instances? : yes, off Icc, ulduar, ToC, Naxx and so on.

As a trial/raider you are expected to make use of epic gems in your gear and have the best enchants in game. We also ask a full preparation for raids, especially for progress raids. What do you bring to the raid? : i allways bring flask, full repair bill, up to date addons and know what to do on bosses

What is the rotation you use in a raid to fulfill your role as best as you can? : explosive shot - aimed shot - serpent sting- black arrow- explosive shot- steady steady - aimed shot- explosive shot and so on .. works fine for me, if you can adjust me please do so Amy. (;

That's all for now, thanks for filling in the template. Feel free to add a comment here, if you think you have more information to share with us : i really hope i can play with you guys since Márzo said you needed a hunter (:

Replies and decisions to your apply will be made as soon as possible. Good luck and have fun in WoW!

Skov

Back to top Go down

Accepted - Cateols Empty Gl mate.

Post  Serkers Thu 10 Jun 2010, 22:42

i really hope to see you in the guild mate. i can for sure vote for him since his a irl mate who knows his class and is a good player.

Serkers

Back to top Go down

Accepted - Cateols Empty Re: Accepted - Cateols

Post  Inferiorlol Thu 10 Jun 2010, 22:53

Nice gear low xp, but we are in need of hunters i think. So GL ;D
Inferiorlol
Inferiorlol

Back to top Go down

Accepted - Cateols Empty exp?

Post  Serkers Thu 10 Jun 2010, 23:45

well ,, exp can always been fixed easy (:

Serkers

Back to top Go down

Post  Inferiorlol Thu 10 Jun 2010, 23:49

Word ,D
Inferiorlol
Inferiorlol

Back to top Go down

Post  Cordelía Fri 11 Jun 2010, 18:00

Hello skov. I looked up your char on armory. Its gemmed the right way, but I cant tell if your spec is right. We need amyrlin on the front to make sure you used time to optimize a good pve spec.

Else marzus is one of our decent dps'er on the raids, so if your same quality like him then you not far from a guild invite.
Else be patient as we need to sort a few stuff before we can give the final answer.

Take care for now.

Cordelía
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Inferiorlol Fri 11 Jun 2010, 18:45

Why aint the char on armory? have you transfered allready? or left us for something else? Plz tell us ;D
Inferiorlol
Inferiorlol

Back to top Go down

Post  Skov Fri 11 Jun 2010, 19:03

i am on Outland ? Smile

Skov

Back to top Go down

Post  Dobbe Fri 11 Jun 2010, 19:49

Spec is fine imo because lacking arp on gear so no point in geming arp for a while

Dobbe

Back to top Go down

Post  Inferiorlol Fri 11 Jun 2010, 19:52

Skov, you dont answer a question with another question ;D You could just said: yes ;D And Welcome tho ;D
Inferiorlol
Inferiorlol

Back to top Go down

Post  Skov Fri 11 Jun 2010, 20:00

Thx Smile[quote]

Skov

Back to top Go down

Post  Amyrlin Fri 11 Jun 2010, 20:08

Cant find the char on armory atm, but I remember that I had some things to discuss about it :p

Whisp me ingame ^^

Grtz Amyrlín
Amyrlin
Amyrlin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Amyrlin Fri 11 Jun 2010, 20:56

Had a talk now and accepted to the guild : good gear, having Marzo to back you up is a big plus. The experience is a one-run-matter and the stubborn-holding-on-to-SV is something he will have to prove worthwhile in a raid Smile

Welcome!

Grtz Amy
Amyrlin
Amyrlin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down