Elunes Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Accepted - Qliimaxx

4 posters

Go down

Accepted - Qliimaxx Empty Accepted - Qliimaxx

Post  Biggss Fri 04 Jun 2010, 12:51

Your name in real life : Reece

Country and hometown :England, Boston

Occupation (job, student, ...) :Student bricklayer

PC technical info (connection, graphic card, processor) : not 100% sure but i have a steady network, on rare occasions i lag.

Do you have vent / mic / TeamSpeak? : Vent

Character Information Warlock

Character's name / class : Qliimaxx - Warlock

Talent-build / specc : Demonology
Dual spec (if any) : Affliction pve
Willing to respecc if needed (yes/no?) : yes

Playtime on this char (type /played ingame) : 8 days
Have you leveled this character up yourself from the start? : yes
Other toons? (class/level) : Shamman, 80 Warrior 80, these are both very nice geared, the warrior is 5.8k gs i have 7/12 in icc10 +25 on this and my shamman is 6k gearscore, and has 11/12 in both 10 and 25man icc

Professions and skill level and reason for choosing them : Warrior is Herb shamman is jc + alc

Link to your character's armory : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Outland&cn=Qliimaxx
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Outland&cn=Biggss
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Outland&cn=Runrunrun

Motivation

Why do you apply to Elunes Elite? : You seem like a nice and well progressed guild.

What do you expect from Elunes Elite? : some nice raiding.

Why should Elunes Elite take you aboard? What will you bring to the guild? : 3 nice toons, so i can do what ever you need either tank heal or dps.

What is your goal in WoW? : down lichking in heroic,

Any friends in Elunes Elite? : not that i know of

Every played/raided with members from Elunes Elite? : dont think so

Previous Guild experiences Left endurance because they stopped raiding,

What were your previous guilds? Why did you leave / get kicked / ....? : same as above

What is your current guild? : i dont have one

Do you have any pending applications with other guilds? : no

Raids

What kind of raider would you consider yourself to be? (hardcore, casual, ...) :inbetween hardcore and casual

Missing a raid whilst being a recruit will most probably result in fail of your trail, unless you could present us with an e-doctor's note, will you always be there during your trial period? yes

When are you available for raids? (Give exact days and hours please) : with some notice, any day exept saturdays is good for me.

You have to be able to raid each thursday+sunday 19:00-22:30 : yes

Do you have any raid experience, and if so in which instances? : 12/12 10man icc 11/12 icc25

As a trial/raider you are expected to make use of epic gems in your gear and have the best enchants in game. We also ask a full preparation for raids, especially for progress raids. What do you bring to the raid? : 3 well geared/enchanted/gemmed toons.

What is the rotation you use in a raid to fulfill your role as best as you can? : my demo spec on my warlock is the best dps spec i have.

cheers for your time.

Biggss

Back to top Go down

Accepted - Qliimaxx Empty Re: Accepted - Qliimaxx

Post  Scherbatski Fri 04 Jun 2010, 13:11

Thanks Endurance! (old joke when they just moved to outland and the serverlag went skyhigh Wink)

Anyway, looks like a well experienced and knowledgable guy which is exactly what we need. GL!
Scherbatski
Scherbatski

Back to top Go down

Post  Cordelía Fri 04 Jun 2010, 16:49

Hello Biggss.
We not in need of warriors for sure, but its a nice offer with warlock+shaman. Something we atm could allways need.
Experince is there, and thats a big +.

But we have killed 9/12 in icc25, so we at least expect you dont mind progress run to kill blood queen+sindragosa.
Else we will come back to you when its been discussed between me and amyrlin. Take care for now.

Cordelía
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Amyrlin Sat 05 Jun 2010, 12:32

Hi Reece,

our officers have discussed your application. As we have mentioned before, there is no room for another warrior tank in our raiding team at the moment, but both your lock and shaman are more than welcome to join our ranks. You are hereby officially accepted to be a part of our growing guild! Whisper any officer ingame (Cordelia - Amyrlín - Axas - Shanore) to get a guildinvite!

Congratulations and we'll see you in a guildchat pretty soon!

Grtz Amy
Amyrlin
Amyrlin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Amyrlin Mon 07 Jun 2010, 13:08

Hi again, Reece and forumtrolls,

2 days have passed since your application got accepted. If there is no further sign of life from your side by wednesday morning, this thread will be closed and the spot we offered you will be revoked.

Grtz Amy
Amyrlin
Amyrlin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down