Elunes Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Update on the raids : ICC10 and ICC25

Go down

Update on the raids : ICC10 and ICC25 Empty Update on the raids : ICC10 and ICC25

Post  Amyrlin Mon 07 Jun 2010, 13:59

Hi boys and girls,

here is a little update on our last raids for those who missed it :

1) ICC25

We did our second ICC25 run last thursday with 22 guildies, which is good but not perfect yet obviously. If I remember correctly, we had 3 of the same players we pugged the week before. That is comforting at least since they were familiar with our tactics and we knew they had skillz. So its a bit "good" (people appreciating our raids) and "bad" (we had still had to pugg the last spots). I hope the pugg part will be avoided completely next reset.

Negative aspects : we had our share of dcs during the raid and some people showed up (really) late (even later than the delay they warned us about, which is hopefully not going to become a habit : be online on time as much as you can). This slowed us down again and prevented us from killing as many bosses as we planned.

Positive remarks : all the guildies in the raid performed adequatly, there was a pleasant atmosphere and we did not have too much trouble in downing the bosses we had killed the week before aswell. We also killed Professor Putri on the second try : after 1 try, everyone got familiar with the fight and it became an easy flawless first kill. This brings our total to 9/12 for now. We also found out that we have more than 2 players who can take care of raidleading.

DKP has now been brought in action. So far the system works perfectly, it just took a vigilant eye to keep the addon from going berserk, but I think in the end we had it running smoothly. A matter of familiarising us with the addon.

Where to improve :
Our goal for the next run is simple : less timewasting, more efficiency. Go and kill 10 bosses now, we have the gear and skills for it. Lets keep the downtime to a minimum. Speed is the key!

2) ICC10

We managed to get 2 raids going for ICC10 with only 1 pugger. Improvement again, but let's still try to make it 2x100% guildies, aight? One raid went in overdrive and managed to down 11 bosses (well done on that). The other raid had to look for a shaman too long to keep up, but managed to kill a steady 8 bosses before raid time expired. Average, but still better than most pugs. As far as the raid goes that I joined, it was pretty decent as long as tanks remembered to equip their rocket packs. Smile

We hope to continue these raids tuesday to get real progress and to avoid the average guild's activity : farming the same 8 bosses over and over again. Let's stick our head above the crowd asap!

As always, comments, tips, remarks, questions, ... welcome.

Grtz Amy
Amyrlin
Amyrlin
Admin

Back to top Go down