Elunes Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ICC25 : Progress

Go down

ICC25 : Progress Empty ICC25 : Progress

Post  Amyrlin Tue 15 Jun 2010, 09:16

Once more the Elunes Elite team moved into ICC and came back with a new head : Bloodqueen is down! It took us a few tries to get accustomed to the fight but in the end we added a number 10 to our list of bosskills, congratz to everyone.
Afterwards we had a few goes on Sindragosa but clearly many people were new to the fight so we did not kill the dragon (best try was around 30% if I'm not mistaken). I firmly believe it only takes some reading up / watching videos to add this boss to the kill list next week.
The spirit was good (although we did the classic wipe on the first trash pack as always), 99% of the signed raiders were online and on time. We had only one dc problem (but Dilah gracefully came to the rescue as paladin princess) and every try was better than the one before.
Overall I think we were satisfied, not impressed but not too disappointed either, and we clearly still have room for progress. 10/12 in 25, 11/12 in 10, time to get some extra dkp in the next reset! Let's all work hard to get further.

As always, thoughts, suggestions, constructive criticism is welcome.
Amyrlin
Amyrlin
Admin

Back to top Go down