Elunes Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Accepted - Jerik

3 posters

Go down

Accepted - Jerik Empty Accepted - Jerik

Post  jerik Mon 07 Jun 2010, 15:18

Personal Information

Your name in real life : Erik

Country and hometown : Gothenburg

Occupation (job, student, ...) : Student

PC technical info (connection, graphic card, processor) : 10/10mbit internet, computer that manages all games without anyproblems.

Do you have vent / mic / TeamSpeak? : Got vent, can of course get teamspeak

Character Information

Character's name / class : Jerik Shaman

Talent-build / specc : Enhancement
Dual spec (if any) : Got it but usually got elemental pve OS but atm resto for faster hc que.
Willing to respecc if needed (yes/no?) : Depends, will keep enhancement but can change OS to preferable elemental.

Playtime on this char (type /played ingame) : 48days
Have you leveled this character up yourself from the start? : Yeah
Other toons? (class/level) : Not on this server.

Professions and skill level and reason for choosing them : JC and engineering both are topslot for shamans of all speccs due to haste.

Link to your character's armory : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Outland&cn=Jerik

Motivation

Why do you apply to Elunes Elite? : Feeling for raiding and a friend suggested you.

What do you expect from Elunes Elite? : Fun, raiding, people not being retarded.

Why should Elunes Elite take you aboard? What will you bring to the guild? : I will bring a good enhancement shaman, that know what he are doing.

What is your goal in WoW? : Having fun.

Any friends in Elunes Elite? : TĂ©arz

Every played/raided with members from Elunes Elite? : Nope, have had a break for a month now and before that didn't raid that much.

Previous Guild experiences

What were your previous guilds? Why did you leave / get kicked / ....? : Played in a RL guild on another server.

What is your current guild? : No one.

Do you have any pending applications with other guilds? : No

Raids

What kind of raider would you consider yourself to be? (hardcore, casual, ...) : Hardcore

Missing a raid whilst being a recruit will most probably result in fail of your trail, unless you could present us with an e-doctor's note, will you always be there during your trial period? Well I hope so, and if I'm not I will probably tell you why in advantage.

When are you available for raids? (Give exact days and hours please) : Got summerbreak from school so probably most days.

You have to be able to raid each thursday+sunday 19:00-22:30 : Yeah

Do you have any raid experience, and if so in which instances? : Began with wow during the totc patch, have cleared everything in totc /togc 10, totc25, Icc10 everything without lich. 25man, seven bosses, not putri, queen, dreamwalker, sindra and lich. Of course I'm in knowledge of tacts.

As a trial/raider you are expected to make use of epic gems in your gear and have the best enchants in game. We also ask a full preparation for raids, especially for progress raids. What do you bring to the raid? : Repairbots, flask, food, etc.

What is the rotation you use in a raid to fulfill your role as best as you can?: It's just a priority list, feel free to see me on a dummy or something. To lazy to write it down. Wink

That's all for now, thanks for filling in the template. Feel free to add a comment here, if you think you have more information to share with us : Hope you enjoyed my application.

jerik

Back to top Go down

Accepted - Jerik Empty Re: Accepted - Jerik

Post  Inferiorlol Mon 07 Jun 2010, 15:53

Nice gear, very nice exp in Icc. So gl on your appliacation ;D
Inferiorlol
Inferiorlol

Back to top Go down

Post  Amyrlin Tue 08 Jun 2010, 13:45

Hi there Erik,

we are happy to inform you that your application has been accepted. Just whisper any officer in the guild for an invite. Cya soon in a guildchat!

Grtz Amy
Amyrlin
Amyrlin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down