Elunes Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Accepted - Feathis

4 posters

Go down

Accepted - Feathis Empty Accepted - Feathis

Post  Purie Wed 09 Jun 2010, 18:50

Personal Information

Your name in real life : Niko

Country and hometown : Finland, Turku

Occupation (job, student, ...) : none atm.

PC technical info (connection, graphic card, processor) : 8/1, Radeon HD 4800 series, 2core

Do you have vent / mic / TeamSpeak? : Yes on all.

Character Information

Character's name / class : Feathis / Mage

Talent-build / specc : Arcane - 57 / 3 / 11 - PvE
Dual spec (if any) : Frost - PvP
Willing to respecc if needed (yes/no?) : Yes

Playtime on this char (type /played ingame) : 47d
Have you leveled this character up yourself from the start? : Yes
Other toons? (class/level) :

Druid / 80. Currently pvp-alt to play with some friends to help em out.
Warlock / 66. Leveling phase.

Professions and skill level and reason for choosing them :

Enchanting 450:
Self reliable on enchants. Disenchant. Chance to make some gold. Maybe someday i'll get my invested gold back hehe.

Engineering 450:
Pretty much chosen for fun factor / compability with mage which wont still state the fact that its freaking awesome profession. Deeply in love with it and as I have JC/BS on druid(both capped) wanted some diversity for my professions.

Link to your character's armory : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Outland&cn=Feathis

Motivation

Why do you apply to Elunes Elite? : Mature & Friendly enviroment that seeks progress in PvE.

What do you expect from Elunes Elite? : Good people to have some laughs while doing progress in PvE.

Why should Elunes Elite take you aboard? What will you bring to the guild? : Im long-time MMO Player. I come from games as EQ,EQ2,L2,AOC,WHO,AION. I would bring good attitude, skill & experience.

What is your goal in WoW? : Have good time. Get to know to new people & make new friends. Get a new badge to my belt. HERE I COME LK!

Any friends in Elunes Elite? : Nope

Every played/raided with members from Elunes Elite? : Can't remember for sure. Maybe in pugs?

Previous Guild experiences

What were your previous guilds? Why did you leave / get kicked / ....? :

I started playing wow seriously when WOTKL came. I've been lurking around in WoW since the start as majority of my friends we're raiding / playing WoW at that point. I think I was in EQ2 at that time. So pretty much all I heard in my RL "Ragnaros this ragnaros that". I migrated to Outland with a RL friend which was in <Good Game> which was well known guild back then(one of the best). I went to a finnish guild called <Kostajat> which raided all content(nax/saph/maly). I was tagging along with them before ulduar. I still was in the guild but didnt participate in raids during ulduar untill the very end and very randomly. Didn't play wow alot during ulduar. I was hanging around with them till december '09. I wanted to get more into 10man raiding aswell during that time when in kostajat the progress raid was done in small group of officers(friends mostly) only raids. That was the kostajat style pretty much always been and 25 mans we're these bosses and only these. No lust for make progress in those. So the progress raids we're as stated already only possible for few. So a day came and few people got sick of it and left the guild I along just to see what this is leading to. We made a guild got it fine and running with little bumps on the road and did quite fine in 10's and missed way too many people to get 25's running. Past few months been me the onlyone person online most of time. As the guild MOTD says "Summer brake" but its been pretty dead for awhile. I left the guild like week ago to join another finnish guild called kohtelen sua kun naista to have a chat with people in gchat.

What is your current guild? : Kohtelen sua kun naista

Do you have any pending applications with other guilds? : None

Raids

What kind of raider would you consider yourself to be? (hardcore, casual, ...) : Currently I could attend 100% lol!

Missing a raid whilst being a recruit will most probably result in fail of your trail, unless you could present us with an e-doctor's note, will you always be there during your trial period?

Of course.

When are you available for raids? (Give exact days and hours please) : As stated at the beginning im not working nor in school so I can adjust my schedule so I wont miss the raids. Wink

You have to be able to raid each thursday+sunday 19:00-22:30 : Yes

Do you have any raid experience, and if so in which instances? : Nax/sarth/maly/ony/some ulduar bosses from the beginning and end/toc/icc half way done. Been to most of the vanilla wow instances and heard all the stories how this boss sucked at 60 Very Happy and some tbc instances.

As a trial/raider you are expected to make use of epic gems in your gear and have the best enchants in game. We also ask a full preparation for raids, especially for progress raids. What do you bring to the raid? : Fish feasts / Flasks / Haste potions(for serious progress attempts) / good attitude.

What is the rotation you use in a raid to fulfill your role as best as you can? :

Lastly i've been doing 3ab followed with missiles to keep up the T10 2set bonus to get the haste bonus up 24/7. It's also more mana efficient than 4ab missile/barrage. Normally im in the top in the DPS but if my rotation or such needs a tweakin i'll happily search for an correct answer from elitistjerks or simply ask someone.

That's all for now, thanks for filling in the template. Feel free to add a comment here, if you think you have more information to share with us :

My armory may show my PvP gear. I'll try remembering to log off with PvE gear which is currently at 5.7k gs.

I also want to add that even I PvP it wont affect my raiding by any means. I'll be on time, I wont be in arena when needed in the raid.

P.S I had to re-make the apply due to preview into forward/backward page fail and I seriously I feel like im missing here something. If you have any questions you can of course contact me in-game. I'll be lurking here aswell.

Took a screenshot of my UI / Binds :

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/wowscrnshot060910200417.jpg/

Left side bars are hidden normally.

Last edited by Purie on Wed 09 Jun 2010, 19:08; edited 1 time in total

Purie

Back to top Go down

Accepted - Feathis Empty Re: Accepted - Feathis

Post  Inferiorlol Wed 09 Jun 2010, 18:58

Nice apply, but what kind of PvE gear do you have? Cause we have no interest in PvP gear in this PvE guild.
Inferiorlol
Inferiorlol

Back to top Go down

Post  Purie Wed 09 Jun 2010, 19:12

Inferiorlol wrote:Nice apply, but what kind of PvE gear do you have? Cause we have no interest in PvP gear in this PvE guild.

Im currently playing and not raiding so got my pvp gear is up. Want me to meet and show them ? All I can say is they are correctly gemmed / chanted not maybe best stat-wise cause I pretty much dont have BiS items and gearscore gives them 5.7k.

EDIT: Contacted one of the guys in the guild and relogged off with my PvE gear. Should be sorted now. ty for help sacramental.

Noticed aswell that my PvE legs which are what I use in PvP. have gemmed / enchaneted in that way. If it's an issue ill change the gems / enchant. For my weapons which are the only "PvP" items I use is just purely not having a change to get better ones and it's better than Frozen Bonespike etc(Marrowgar 25man 1h).

Purie

Back to top Go down

Post  Inferiorlol Wed 09 Jun 2010, 19:36

just try to logg out with pve gear ;D
Inferiorlol
Inferiorlol

Back to top Go down

Post  Purie Wed 09 Jun 2010, 19:41

Inferiorlol wrote:just try to logg out with pve gear ;D

should be sorted Smile

Purie

Back to top Go down

Post  Cordelía Wed 09 Jun 2010, 22:35

Hello purie.
I looked your pve gear and it seems all fine. Your experince from past seems interresting and it could allways be nice to have another veteran even its not only been wow for you.

But I invited you to our icc25 tomorrow, so if you can come then it would be great. Last spot that is needed to be a ranged dps. Else good luck on application, we will look into it, and most likely after icc25 if you been on it.

Cordelía
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Purie Wed 09 Jun 2010, 23:17

Cordelía wrote:Hello purie.
I looked your pve gear and it seems all fine. Your experince from past seems interresting and it could allways be nice to have another veteran even its not only been wow for you.

But I invited you to our icc25 tomorrow, so if you can come then it would be great. Last spot that is needed to be a ranged dps. Else good luck on application, we will look into it, and most likely after icc25 if you been on it.

Did you write this after/before when we talked in-game. As I mentioned in the talk I was saved for 25man before I found out that you guys we're recruiting. I'll be around tomorrow anyway all day so if any chances come i'll be there.

Purie

Back to top Go down

Post  Cordelía Wed 09 Jun 2010, 23:18

yea wrote before Smile. Dint see you was online ingame. So yea we will still talk about your application even you cant come. Take care for now

Cordelía
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Amyrlin Fri 11 Jun 2010, 19:45

Hi again,

sorry for the late decision but we had some issues irl to attend this week. Elunes Elite is glad to take you aboard, Purie, just whisper any officer for a guildinvite. You might want to have a chat with Sacramental/Sacralige once you are in the guild if he maybe wants to point out some stuff about your gear/stats/specc.

Cya in a guildchat real soon!

Grtz Amy
Amyrlin
Amyrlin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down