Elunes Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Accepted - Instta

4 posters

Go down

Accepted - Instta Empty Accepted - Instta

Post  Instta Sat 19 Jun 2010, 05:16

Personal Information

Your name in real life :James

Country and hometown :Portugal Porto

Occupation (job, student, ...) :Student

PC technical info (connection, graphic card, processor) : dual core i7 proc, 2gb graphic 30mb connection

Do you have vent / mic / TeamSpeak? :yes

Character Information

Character's name / class : Instta Shadow Priest

Talent-build / specc :Shadow
Dual spec (if any) :Holy ( still gathering)
Willing to respecc if needed (yes/no?) :Yes but I dont have the best gear

Playtime on this char (type /played ingame) : 96Days
Have you leveled this character up yourself from the start? :YEs since 2005
Other toons? (class/level) :Paladin 80 Rogue 80

Professions and skill level and reason for choosing them :herb/Alch , was just easyer when i began to play Smile

Link to your character's armory : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Outland&cn=Instta

Motivation

Why do you apply to Elunes Elite? : I.m looking for a raiding social guild and i think your progress feats to me Smile

What do you expect from Elunes Elite? : Fun ; Raiding; social; organized ; with good attendance by people ;

Why should Elunes Elite take you aboard? What will you bring to the guild? :Well i hope to Down Lk 25 man, and I have a Good Knoledge of this game, and i would like to help as much as i can.

What is your goal in WoW? : Icc25 hc mode!

Any friends in Elunes Elite? :Probably no

Every played/raided with members from Elunes Elite? : I think yes when elunes were still making 10 man I've raided with axas or Something

Previous Guild experiences

What were your previous guilds? Why did you leave / get kicked / ....? : Induce, disbanded Gbank Ninja!

What is your current guild? : unguild atm

Do you have any pending applications with other guilds? :no

Raids

What kind of raider would you consider yourself to be? (hardcore, casual, ...) : Semi hardcore

Missing a raid whilst being a recruit will most probably result in fail of your trail, unless you could present us with an e-doctor's note, will you always be there during your trial period? I hope so, I ll only miss a raid for some really important reason, and i ll try to warn Raid Leader!

When are you available for raids? (Give exact days and hours please) : All days less Saturday GF 24hour day ^^

You have to be able to raid each thursday+sunday 19:00-22:30 : yes!

Do you have any raid experience, and if so in which instances? : all BC stuff less sunwell and all icc25 less some HC modes 25

As a trial/raider you are expected to make use of epic gems in your gear and have the best enchants in game. We also ask a full preparation for raids, especially for progress raids. What do you bring to the raid? : Yes i have all the requirements.

What is the rotation you use in a raid to fulfill your role as best as you can? :Rotation
Opening Sequence:
Depending on if you have to run in or not, things vary slightly,

Vampiric Touch
Devouring Plague
3 Tick Mindflay
Then SW:P

Alternative opening sequences include:
Casting a SW: P to get misery up, then recasting it later on (this is very viable if I'm running in and need 2 GCD to position myself)

or

3 Tick Mindflay
2 Tick Mindflay
Then full dots

During the fight:

Single Target
Priority:
* Ensure that Misery is up.
* Recast Shadow Word: Pain at 5x Shadow Weaving.
* Vampiric Touch
* Devouring Plague
* Mind Blast
* Mind Flay

1. Mind Blast on cooldown.
2. Cast Mind Flay when everything else is up or on cooldown.
3. Use Shadow Word Death to deal damage while moving

Thanks for Reading,

waiting some in game answer

( My grandfather past way and i ll be out of my city to go to the capital to his funeral, so Sunday afternoon i ll be here)

Instta

Back to top Go down

Accepted - Instta Empty Re: Accepted - Instta

Post  Ebayedpriest Sat 19 Jun 2010, 11:19

Hai, it's a nice apply.

Looking at your rotations, seeing that you have the 4set t10 bonus it might be better to even fully ignore mind blast, but thats kinda personal taste aswell.

Condolences with your grandfather, and good luck with your apply.

Regards.
Ebayedpriest
Ebayedpriest

Back to top Go down

Post  Inferiorlol Sat 19 Jun 2010, 11:28

Nice gear, the XP is fine. Shadow / Holy priest is cool. So GL on the apply ;D
Inferiorlol
Inferiorlol

Back to top Go down

Post  Amyrlin Sun 20 Jun 2010, 11:31

Hi James,

first of all, as Ebayed said, our sympathy about your grandfather. Real life can throw nasty punches.

About the application itself, as far as we can see, you have made a good effort in writing it (extensive rotation explanation) and it reflects some raiding experience aswell (especially 10m is looking sound). The gear is fine and well enchanted/gemmed, I dont have immediate remarks about the specc either. Shadowpriest is in my opinion not the easiest class to play so we would like to see you in action. Your written english is not perfect but not in a way that we have doubts about understanding our tactical briefings during raids.

Conclusion : our officers will discuss the application this afternoon and we'll get back to you before 19:00 today. All in all considered, we do need a good active shadowpriest and this application seems to fill that spot.

So we'll contact you later today and discuss possible remarks/questions from either side. Thanks for applying and see you later today ingame or on the forum! Take care and courage!

Grtz Amy
Amyrlin
Amyrlin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Amyrlin Sun 20 Jun 2010, 15:40

Hi again James,

just wanted to inform you that we discussed your application and you are hereby accepted to join Elunes Elite! Just whisper any officer (Cordelía, Vamze or Amyrlín) for a guildinvite!

Cya in a guildchat soon?

Grtz Amy
Amyrlin
Amyrlin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down