Elunes Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Accepted - Bumbel

4 posters

Go down

Accepted - Bumbel Empty Accepted - Bumbel

Post  Bumbel Mon 21 Jun 2010, 02:28

Personal Information

Your name in real life : Michael

Country and hometown : Denmark (Aalborg)

Occupation (job, student, ...) : just finished 2 years school and now im looking for a apprenticeship where is can finish my education.

PC technical info (connection, graphic card, processor) : Intel Core i7 2.8GHz - 8 GB DDR3 - NVIDIA GeForce GT 230.

Do you have vent / mic / TeamSpeak? : I got ventrilo.

Character Information

Character's name / class : Bumbel / Paladin

Talent-build / specc : 0/59/12 - Prot
Dual spec (if any) : 5/9/57 - Retri
Willing to respecc if needed (yes/no?) : Yes if it can help in progress

Playtime on this char (type /played ingame) : 17 days
Have you leveled this character up yourself from the start? : I have always lvl my char.
Other toons? (class/level) : Kizzie Rogue 80 / Vinder Priest 80 / Pixizz Warrior 80 / Noxxias Dk 80 / Cika Druid 80 / Liniq Hunter 75 / Twax Mage 72 / Millionbaby Shammy 61 / Livstapperen Warlock 39 /

Professions and skill level and reason for choosing them : Skinning for the money... have never bin the best at make professions tbh but its somthing ill work on some of my char got prof high but its not like JC / Enchanting so not really yousefull.

Link to your character's armory : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Outland&cn=Bumbel

Motivation

Why do you apply to Elunes Elite? : After a littel talk with Amyrlín i knew they guild was somthing that i was looking for so applay inc Smile

What do you expect from Elunes Elite? : Well i expect a friendly guild when there is time for fun and more serious stuff when it comes to progress.

Why should Elunes Elite take you aboard? What will you bring to the guild? : Well ill bring all that i got do my best to make some progress with you guys have fun and well ofc be serious when its time for that... Smile

What is your goal in WoW? : To down LK HC 25 and enjoy play the game (with you guys).

Any friends in Elunes Elite? : i dont know anyone.

Every played/raided with members from Elunes Elite? : I have probly bin on some pug with some of you i have see the guild name before ofc.

Previous Guild experiences

What were your previous guilds? Why did you leave / get kicked / ....? : I was in Offline well the guild was not what i was looking for (not so organized) ppl signed but never show up and that bring a guild like know where thats not the attitude im looking for so i left the guild.

What is your current guild? : No guild atm.

Do you have any pending applications with other guilds? : I dont have.

Raids

What kind of raider would you consider yourself to be? (hardcore, casual, ...) : Well i could probly fit both but atm im more a hardcore raider and would not be online all the time got a girl - dog and work inc so ill probly be the hardcore raider that will show up for the raids and not be online all day.

Missing a raid whilst being a recruit will most probably result in fail of your trail, unless you could present us with an e-doctor's note, will you always be there during your trial period? I will aslong there not are any really importan human stuff going on ofc.

When are you available for raids? (Give exact days and hours please) : Well 3 days a week. 19.00 . 23.00

You have to be able to raid each thursday+sunday 19:00-22:30 : I will.

Do you have any raid experience, and if so in which instances? : Almost all the old instance for 60 - 80 /Naxx 10/25 - Ulda 10 - OS 10/25 - Mallygos 10/25 (as Priest) - VoA 10/25 - Icc10 10/12 - Icc25 7/12.

As a trial/raider you are expected to make use of epic gems in your gear and have the best enchants in game. We also ask a full preparation for raids, especially for progress raids. What do you bring to the raid? : Always bring Énchanted / Gem's / Flask for raid.

What is the rotation you use in a raid to fulfill your role as best as you can? : [Hammer of the Righteous] - [Consecration] - [Shield of Righteousness] - [Holy Shield] - [Hammer of the Righteous] - [Judgement]

That's all for now, thanks for filling in the template. Feel free to add a comment here, if you think you have more information to share with us : Well if i hope ill here from you guys and if you got any quistion for me just /w me ingame Smile take care every one !

Bumbel

Back to top Go down

Accepted - Bumbel Empty Re: Accepted - Bumbel

Post  Inferiorlol Mon 21 Jun 2010, 02:42

ok gear, the xp seems fine. So GL on the app
Inferiorlol
Inferiorlol

Back to top Go down

Post  Ebayedpriest Mon 21 Jun 2010, 10:18

rød grød med fløde SAY IT NAO!
Ebayedpriest
Ebayedpriest

Back to top Go down

Post  Amyrlin Mon 21 Jun 2010, 15:14

Hi Michael,

thanks for applying to our guild. Our officers will discuss this application asap, since we are in need of a non-warrior tank at the moment. The application itself is nice, you have quite some raiding experience. If you can manage our raid days and times, it seems all fair and square to me. We will contact you as soon as we can with our decision.
In the meantime, take care and have fun ingame and irl.
Cya soon,

grtz Amy
Amyrlin
Amyrlin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Amyrlin Wed 23 Jun 2010, 02:39

Hi again, Michael,

after going through the applications, we have decided to give you the opportunity to prove your worth in our raids. Just whisper any officer ingame (Vamze, Cordelía, Amyrlín) for a guildinvite. We do have some remarks/questions about your protection specc, but we'll handle that once you wear our guildname above your head.

Welcome to EE!

grtz Amy
Amyrlin
Amyrlin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bumbel Wed 23 Jun 2010, 12:05

That sound good i look forward to join you guys... okay about the spec then we are gonna handel it and ill ofc take a look at it later today.

Thanks all Smile

Bumbel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down