Elunes Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Declined - Shadowmoure

4 posters

Go down

Declined - Shadowmoure Empty Declined - Shadowmoure

Post  Shadowmoure Sun 30 May 2010, 19:14

Personal Information

Your name in real life : Vladimir (im not russian though)

Country and hometown : Bulgaria, Sofia

Occupation (job, student, ...) : Student

PC technical info (connection, graphic card, processor) : i dont get dced not sure what speed my connection is ,GeForce 8500 GT 256 mb , AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core 4400+ 2.31GHz

Do you have vent / mic / TeamSpeak? : I have vent , mic and TeamSpeak

Character Information

Character's name / class : Shadowmoure / Warrior

Talent-build / specc : 18/53/0 Furry
Dual spec (if any) : Protection
Willing to respecc if needed (yes/no?) : Yes

Playtime on this char (type /played ingame) : 9 days 6 hrs 39 mins
Have you leveled this character up yourself from the start? : yes i have
Other toons? (class/level) : paladin lvl 52

Professions and skill level and reason for choosing them :
Engineering 440, reason : my favourite profession , good pve enchants as well as most amuzing profession
Mining 450 , reason : to help me with Engineering

Link to your character's armory : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Outland&cn=Shadowmoure

Motivation

Why do you apply to Elunes Elite? : I heard potential > gear so i might show that i have skill here rather then be neglected because of low gs

What do you expect from Elunes Elite? : To have a fun time , to help clear ICC

Why should Elunes Elite take you aboard? What will you bring to the guild? :
Ill bring my services and help guildies in whatever way i can

What is your goal in WoW? : Find new friends , find people to raid with, achiev a full clear on all raid content

Any friends in Elunes Elite? : not yet

Every played/raided with members from Elunes Elite? : probably some pug voa or something

Previous Guild experiences

What were your previous guilds? Why did you leave / get kicked / ....? :
i was in Omnicide but there were not any raids at all so i had to leave

What is your current guild? : Wow Freeks some over 260 member guild all lvls not exactly the raiding one as well

Do you have any pending applications with other guilds? : I do not

Raids

What kind of raider would you consider yourself to be? (hardcore, casual, ...) :
i can raid around 5 days a week so maybe clinging more to hardcore then to casual

Missing a raid whilst being a recruit will most probably result in fail of your trail, unless you could present us with an e-doctor's note, will you always be there during your trial period?

Yes , i would be always there during the trial period

When are you available for raids? (Give exact days and hours please) :
Everyday after 19:00 doesnt matter when we finish, i leave when raid is called off not sooner

You have to be able to raid each thursday+sunday 19:00-22:30 : That would not be a problem for me

Do you have any raid experience, and if so in which instances? : I have done all TBC instances and i just have been to the first 4 boses in ICC so far

As a trial/raider you are expected to make use of epic gems in your gear and have the best enchants in game. We also ask a full preparation for raids, especially for progress raids. What do you bring to the raid? : well fed buffs and flasks

What is the rotation you use in a raid to fulfill your role as best as you can? :
Well for a fury war rotation i doubt there is one , but there is a skill priority
Whirlwind -> Bloodthirst->Execute(when boss <20%)->Slam on Bloodsurge proc->Heroic strike for rage dump

That's all for now, thanks for filling in the template. Feel free to add a comment here, if you think you have more information to share with us :
i aint using epic gems on all slots cause i am probably just using it temporary to fix some cap, and i;ve been using expertise gems to reach the cap as well. I havent regemed lately because i cant find a guild that will motivate me to do so and to make me see the use doing so.

Shadowmoure

Back to top Go down

Declined - Shadowmoure Empty Re: Declined - Shadowmoure

Post  Amyrlin Mon 31 May 2010, 01:52

Hi Vladimir,

thanks for applying to our guild! Some nice remarks in your application that I personally appreciate a lot. We will expect you to optimise your gear if we would invite you to the guild ofcourse, so no empty sockets or unenchanted items then!
We are going to discuss this apply tomorrow and you will have an answer by the evening. Until then, have fun ingame!

Grtz Amy
Amyrlin
Amyrlin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowmoure Mon 31 May 2010, 02:07

well if i get invited , as i stated before ill have the motivation to optimise everything so yes Smile ofc i will regem and everything Smile

Shadowmoure

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 31 May 2010, 10:15

Optimising your character should be your number 1 priority regardless of having a guild or not/raiding or not. After all it increases your chances of actually getting INTO a guild/end-game raid.

It is a nice app but if I have to be honest, your gear isn't ICC ready, even if you enchanted/gemmed it to the max.
The dps you'd be able to produce with a perfect rotation (you claim there is none while there clearly is) in your current gear would still 'drag us down' rather than improve our chances of progress.

edit----v
Playtime on this char (type /played ingame) : 9 days 6 hrs 39 mins

I doubt you cleared "all tbc instances" within that playtime in the burning crusade itself as the only other toon u claim to have is a lvl 52 paladin, Experience and Gearwise you are below-standard for this guild.
edit----^

I still wish you luck with your application but (and dont think I'm an ass or something) if it were up to me I wouldn't take you on a progress run in your current gearset.

It however isn't up to me but my opinion on the matter is clear I hope.

Last edited by Sacralige on Mon 31 May 2010, 13:00; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Declined - Shadowmoure Empty ?

Post  Serkers Mon 31 May 2010, 11:45

no rotation as a fury warrior? imo there is (: i play fury and always keep up my rotation, which means im atleast 3th in dps meter.
about your gear you really need to entchant it really much, your lacking some importent entchants aswell as gems.

anyway goodluck.

Serkers

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowmoure Mon 31 May 2010, 13:23

i never said i cleard TBC with warrior, and rotation when you depend on proc for some part of your dps aint exactly that strickt

Shadowmoure

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 31 May 2010, 14:06

Indeed you never said you cleared it on your warrior, but you haven't said what you DID clear it with.
According to your own information you only have a lvl 52 paladin, if you give me proof that you cleared it on something else I stand corrected. If not my former statement stands.

Sac

Back to top Go down

Declined - Shadowmoure Empty on proc ?

Post  Serkers Mon 31 May 2010, 16:37

so you mean only when your things proc you can have rotation? my Slam procs all the time, which is a big part of my damage.

Serkers

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 31 May 2010, 16:44

Serkers wrote:so you mean only when your things proc you can have rotation? my Slam procs all the time, which is a big part of my damage.

He is right, as far as I'm concerned you don't have even have the necessary know-how of your own class...

I can't decline or accept you as I'm no officer but if it were up to me you wouldn't get accepted, especially because in your apply you speak of "showing us your skill" if you don't even know your own class properly how exactly do you plan to "show us your skill"?

I might be a little mean here and I apolagize for it but that's just how I see it.
edit----v
Maybe you should get some more gear, do TOC25 pugs and shit, and improve your spec/gems/enchants and than throw in a new apply or something, unless the officers say I'm a complete goon and I dont know what I'm talking about I'm affraid thats what will be necessary to be able to get into this guild
edit----^

Sac

Back to top Go down

Post  Amyrlin Tue 01 Jun 2010, 13:17

Hi Vladimir,

we have inspected you thoroughly and even when we overlook your current gear status AND your lack of enchants AND your lack of gems, we end up with a slacky specc and odd glyphing to say the least. We do not have the impression you master your class enough to be an asset to the guild.
We hereby decline your application but wish you all the best ingame. Goodluck in finding a guild that suits your dedication better.

Take care,

grtz Amy
Amyrlin
Amyrlin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 01 Jun 2010, 13:19

I allready had the idea this would be the outcome of this apply, though I guess that was made clear in my earlier posts ^^

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowmoure Tue 01 Jun 2010, 15:40

can i just get an answer on the lack of enchants really curious about that. and yes ty for the chance to apply

Shadowmoure

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 01 Jun 2010, 15:54

Your Enchants:

A. You don't have all your gearpieces enchanted
B. The ones you do have enchanted (or the most important ones) are not the best available

Your gems:

A. You don't have all your gearpieces gemmed
B. The ones you do have gemmed are downright suckage. 8 expertise 12 stamina in ur chest? come on...

Back to top Go down

Post  Inferiorlol Tue 01 Jun 2010, 15:58

Glyphs, you have HS & Cleave as Major. And Command & Battle shout! As minor. Just doesnt make sense.
Also your specc is weird.
Inferiorlol
Inferiorlol

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 01 Jun 2010, 16:00

his spec is idd filled with..... well.... would i dare go as far as "useless" talents o.O

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down