Elunes Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Declined - Lora

3 posters

Go down

Declined - Lora Empty Declined - Lora

Post  Lora Sun 23 May 2010, 18:51

Your name in real life : My name is Markus.

Country and hometown : I am living in middle of Sweden in Stockholm

Occupation (job, student, ...) : I am studying.

PC technical info (connection, graphic card, processor) : I've got 100mbit connection wich I share with another computer , 1024mb graphic card and a 3.6Ghz processor.

Do you have vent / mic / TeamSpeak? : All of them.

Character Information

Character's name / class : Ensám

Talent-build / specc : 14/57/0 holy priest based on raid healing. But I got better gear in shadow because that was my main spec in the start of icc patch.
Dual spec (if any) : Most of my time I have got a pvp as my dual talent but if I know already at the start of the raid that I will have to change for example to disc I usually do that b4 I enter the instance.But I am willing to respec to what ever you tell me b4 or under raid time.
Willing to respecc if needed (yes/no?) : Ofcourse I am.

Playtime on this char (type /played ingame) : total played in level 80 is 25 days
Have you leveled this character up yourself from the start? : Yeah I've.
Other toons? (class/level) : I have got a 80 rogue , 80 paladin , 80 death knight , and my main priest.

Professions and skill level and reason for choosing them : I have got maxed tailoring I choosed it mostly because of the cloak enchant wich gives 295 spell power with a 1min cd proc and my 2nd profession is engineering wich I picked because of I wanted the haste enchant for gloves.

Link to your character's armory : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Darksorrow&cn=Ens%C3%A1m

Motivation

Why do you apply to Elunes Elite? : I choosed to apply to this guild because of my mate Connected is in it would be fun to raid together but I understand if we can't if we come into different groups or that kind of stuff.

What do you expect from Elunes Elite? : That I'll have a great time with you guys.

Why should Elunes Elite take you aboard? What will you bring to the guild? : What you earn inviting me into the guild is that it will lead to progress Very Happy what I will bring is my healing.

What is your goal in WoW? : My goal in wotlk is atleast to try come to lich king heroic and even kill him.

Any friends in Elunes Elite? : Connected is an Irl friend.

Every played/raided with members from Elunes Elite? : Yah I have raided alot with Connected

Previous Guild experiences

What were your previous guilds? Why did you leave / get kicked / ....? :

What is your current guild? :

Do you have any pending applications with other guilds? :

Raids

What kind of raider would you consider yourself to be? (hardcore, casual, ...) :

When are you available for raids? (Give exact days and hours please) :

Do you have any raid experience, and if so in which instances? :

As a trial/raider you are expected to make use of epic gems in your gear and have the best enchants in game. We also ask a full preparation for raids, especially for progress raids. What do you bring to the raid? :

What is the rotation you use in a raid to fulfill your role as best as you can? :

Lora

Back to top Go down

Declined - Lora Empty Re: Declined - Lora

Post  Cordelía Sun 23 May 2010, 19:41

Hello Lora.

Why dint you write the information we wanted to know about Raids. That is the main part for us, since we need to know if you can raid on guild times.
So you should really think about if this guild is for you, since we do not need people who cant even use 10 min of their life to make a decent application.

Cordelía
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Amyrlin Tue 25 May 2010, 16:37

No replies, no answers, just half of the application is been answered.

Declined, good luck in finding a guild that suits you better.

Grtz Amy
Amyrlin
Amyrlin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down