Elunes Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disc Priest / Enhancement Shaman / Bloodtank DK -Declined

4 posters

Go down

Disc Priest / Enhancement Shaman / Bloodtank DK -Declined Empty Disc Priest / Enhancement Shaman / Bloodtank DK -Declined

Post  Khat Sat 22 May 2010, 13:48

Personal Information

Your name in real life : (Don't see the point of this one) Wadi

Country and hometown : The Netherlands, Drachten

Occupation (job, student, ...) : Last year highschool

PC technical info (connection, graphic card, processor) : Stable Internet Connection, 9400GT Nvidea (Clocked), AMD Athlon 64 x2 (clocked at 2.5 Ghz /core), 4Gb DDR2 Ram.

Do you have vent / mic / TeamSpeak? : Yes/ yes/ yes.

Character Information :

I would like to apply on my priest, however I also have an enhancement shaman who I'd consider joining in with.
My Priest's name is Khatula.
She's Disc specced. I think she's around 5.8k gs (all my char's are at a minimum of 5.8k gearscore, and 5.7k gearscore in their offspecs), 4 set bonus Tier 10. Shadow OS (Going to be removed most likely, since I will be going dual disc spec)

Character's name / class : Khatula

Talent-build / specc : PvE Disc Spec
Dual spec (if any) : Going to be PvP Disc Spec, most likely.
Willing to respecc if needed (yes/no?) : No

Playtime on this char (type /played ingame) : 13 days, 16 hours (my third lvl 80)
Have you leveled this character up yourself from the start? : Ofcourse
Other toons? (class/level) :

Enhancement / Restoration Shaman (my used to be main), level 80.
Blood Tank / Unholy PvP Deathknight, level 80.
Arcane / Frost Mage, level 73
Assassination Rogue, level 62
And a lot more, not going to list them all.
Basicly I played everyclass on level 80, except for warlocks.

Professions and skill level and reason for choosing them :

Priest: Juwelcrafting / Alchemy, Juwelcrafting = most likely the best profession, and alchemy is awesome for healers since you get extra beneficials from flasks / potions, both in duration and in stat increase. Also Alchemy works really well with juwelcrafting since you can transmute epic gems.
Mage: Same as Priest.
Shaman: Juwelcrafting / Enchanting, Juwelcrafting same as above states, as for Enchanting, I'm a fan.
Death Knight: Inscription / Herbalism, because Inscription used to be a huge money maker in patch 3.0 / 3.1.
Rogue: Skinning / Leather working (not max. leveled)

Link to your character's armory :

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Outland&cn=Khatula

Motivation : I used to be in a hardcore 25-man raiding guild (I migrated from Outland to join them on a different server), but due to my exams (and of other people) the raiding didn't go for a while, also guild issues started to come up leading into a disband of the guild. So I migrated back to Outland, joined the Bronzebeardclan, helped them to get 10 / 12, and then left after various attempts to get them to be more serious. In the end they became more serious, but I found it was already too late, and hate taken my leave.

Why do you apply to Elunes Elite? : Because I don't like most of the guilds on Outland, full of morons who don't know how to actually play their class (especially the Enhancement Shamans stacking Haste). Also I do not like 25-man raids anymore, since I'm used to my old guild, and so far nothing has been able to meet the requirements I set for a 25-man raiding guild (I've tried guilds like Zeus etc, but they didn't even know that they could put up tremor totems on Blood Queen if I hadn't told them). Elunes Elites seems like a fun guild, social members (I hope) who are aiming for 10 man fun runs (I'm not serious about WoW as I used to be, since a lot of the people simply don't meet my requirements to be a 'raider').

What do you expect from Elunes Elite? : A fun and social guild, that's going to start 10-man heroic soon. No people under the age of 16, everyone is treated as equal, and no asshole pretending to be the boss over others.

Why should Elunes Elite take you aboard? What will you bring to the guild? : Elunes Elite should take me aboard because I'm what you're looking for.

What is your goal in WoW? : Nothing anymore, just to kill some time.

Any friends in Elunes Elite? : Nope

Every played/raided with members from Elunes Elite? : Not that I know of.

Previous Guild experiences

There's a lot to be listed here, I'll save you the boring part, since I also gave away a glimpse above.
Used to be a guild master, we got pretty far (first wing down, when first wing was out etc.), but due to circumstances I disbanded the guild.
Joined a serious 25-man raiding guild, it got disbanded (lucky me..), and migrated back to Outland.
Joined The Bronzebeardclan, more or less pulled them through 10 / 12, due to lack of interrest I left.
Joined Zeus to try out some of the Outland 25-man guilds, but was horrible dissapointed in them, they don't even complay by their own rules.

What were your previous guilds? Why did you leave / get kicked / ....? :

Uhm.. Read the above.

What is your current guild? :

- No Guild -

Do you have any pending applications with other guilds? :

No.

Raids

What kind of raider would you consider yourself to be? (hardcore, casual, ...) :

Used to be hardcore, I'm thinking of going casual now.

When are you available for raids? (Give exact days and hours please) :

Every day of the week, from 19:00 - 23:30 (server time), except during special periods, like exams.

Do you have any raid experience, and if so in which instances? :

A lot of raid experience, will only write the WoTLK experience.
Naxx 10 / 25
EoE 10
OS 10 / 25 (3D)
Ulduar 10 man, cleared all except for the last 2 bosses (I quit in Ulduar, because it was so boring)
ToC 10 / 25 (heroic, insanity)
ICC 10 (12/12 + 9 / 12 HC) / 25 (10 / 12, never attempted higher, since it was time to call it quitters, and people didn't show up everytime we were going to continue).

As a trial/raider you are expected to make use of epic gems in your gear and have the best enchants in game. We also ask a full preparation for raids, especially for progress raids. What do you bring to the raid? : Best enchants / Epic gems / flasks / enough materials. Not bringing feasts, or 'personal buff food', since that should be taken care of by the GM's.

What is the rotation you use in a raid to fulfill your role as best as you can? : I'm applying as a Disc Priest. They don't have any rotations, you just heal / shield what's needed. As for Enhancement Shaman, I don't stack Haste like the now a days WotLK nubs who don't know their class. The rotation I use depends on the situation.

That's all for now, thanks for filling in the template. Feel free to add a comment here, if you think you have more information to share with us :

I heard that you guys have 0 rogues in the guild at the moment. My first character was a Rogue, he's level 62 at the moment (Naji is the name), I'd be happy to level up this Rogue and raid with you guys, if I can get some form of help doing so (since rogue's can't solo a lot of quests etc., though a equally leveled tank would be nice to level with in dungeons). I have full knowledge on how to play a rogue on level 80, since I played on my friends rogue a few weeks, while he was on vacation. If I'm to play a rogue I will be assassination, since this provides the highest single target dps in the game at the moment (since patch 3.3).

Khat

Back to top Go down

Disc Priest / Enhancement Shaman / Bloodtank DK -Declined Empty Re: Disc Priest / Enhancement Shaman / Bloodtank DK -Declined

Post  Cordelía Sat 22 May 2010, 14:10

Hello Khat.

First of all we are actually about to try our first icc25 on thursday. And most likely it will be icc25 each thursday+sunday.
Icc10 will most likely be on other days for those who want to raid icc10 and icc25.

So the guild is not only about icc10, but allso icc25 Smile. But if you still wanna apply after what I told, then we will discuss it between the officers. thx

Cordelía
Admin

Back to top Go down

Disc Priest / Enhancement Shaman / Bloodtank DK -Declined Empty Re: Disc Priest / Enhancement Shaman / Bloodtank DK -Declined

Post  Khat Sat 22 May 2010, 14:37

Sigh, like I said I can raid everyday, so I'm still able to join the 10man runs, as for the 25man runs they haven't actually started yet.
So in my personal opinion, I think it's wrong to recruit people with the idea of doing 25man runs only (especially if I that what I've read on the *portal* about your first and seconds run is true).

Either way, if you want to recruit me, I'd like to be notified what you would prefer me to play.
If it's a rogue then I don't mind joining 25-man runs.
Same goes for my shaman.
As for my DK, my friend is playing her, and apparently he's been doing things which I don't agree on (that's why I didn't apply with my DK).
As for the Disc Priest, I don't like to heal 25-man's, and wouldn't go on my priest to the 25-man runs. Though I'd join all the 10-man runs possible.

So incase you are serious about recruiting me and want me in your 25-man group. I suggest to let me join on my shaman or rogue (which can be level 80 + geared in no time). As for my shaman, she's 6k gs (so I've been told..). If you want more info about any of the noted characters feel free to ask for it.

Khat

Back to top Go down

Post  Amyrlin Sun 23 May 2010, 00:02

Hi Wadi,

your application is being discussed amongst the officers. You will have a reply very shortly, as in sunday evening most likely. Thanks for being specific about your needs and preferences, we will take them in account when we make our decision.
Take care and see you soon on this forum or ingame!

Grtz Amy
Amyrlin
Amyrlin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Disc Priest / Enhancement Shaman / Bloodtank DK -Declined Empty Declined

Post  Shanore2 Sun 23 May 2010, 21:56

The officers have gone through the application and we decided that your attitude is not the kind we are looking for.
GL finding another.

Shan.

Shanore2

Back to top Go down

Post  Khat Sun 23 May 2010, 22:54

Thanks for your time, and it might've been for the better Smile
Applied, and got accepted to Simplicity now, who only does 10-man raids, goodluck doing 25-mans!

Khat

Back to top Go down

Post  Amyrlin Sun 23 May 2010, 23:50

Hi Wadi,

thanks for your kind words. We wish you all the best in Simplicity, hopefully you have found yourself a good home. Take care!

Grtz Amy
Amyrlin
Amyrlin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down