Elunes Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Holy Priest - Sputtnick

Go down

Holy Priest - Sputtnick Empty Holy Priest - Sputtnick

Post  snefot Sun 04 Jul 2010, 20:48

Your name in real life : Martin

Country and hometown : Sweden, Örebro

Occupation (job, student, ...) : Student.

PC technical info (connection, graphic card, processor) : 100/10mb, AMD Athlon(tm) 64x Dual Core Processor 4000+ 2.10GHz.

Do you have vent / mic / TeamSpeak? : All ventrilo's. Got mic and Teamspeak.

Character Information

Character's name / class : Sputtnick / Priest

Talent-build / specc : (Holy) 14/57/0
Dual spec (if any) : Disc/shadow.
Willing to respecc if needed (yes/no?) : Yes ofcourse but I prefer to heal.

Playtime on this char (type /played ingame) : total 30days 14hours. Played on level 80: 24 days 23 hours.
Have you leveled this character up yourself from the start? : Yes.
Other toons? (class/level) : Level 80 warrior.

Professions and skill level and reason for choosing them : 450 in tailoring and 450 engineering. I choosed tailoring becouse of the nice cloak embroidery. 400mana on spellcast is good when you heal and the spellpower embroidery when you dps is nice too. I choosed engineering becouse I was thinking I will start PvP on the Summer.

Link to your character's armory : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Outland&cn=Sputtnick

Motivation

Why do you apply to Elunes Elite? : I want to join an active raiding guild thats like to progress in iCC10/25 normal + heroic.

What do you expect from Elunes Elite? : A raid spot in 10man heroic and 25man normal groups. And nice peoples in the guild that are social and friendly.

Why should Elunes Elite take you aboard? What will you bring to the guild? : I think I am a good healer. I can easy handle bosses without problem going oom and that stuff. I got nice mp5 and good healing done. I oftely be 1-3 in 25man raids on healing done.

What is your goal in WoW? : Get good gear, get a good name on the server so people knows me and ofcourse have fun!

Any friends in Elunes Elite? : No.

Every played/raided with members from Elunes Elite? : Noones.

Previous Guild experiences

What were your previous guilds? Why did you leave / get kicked / ....? : My last raiding guild was my irl friends guild so we raided 25man 7/12 and 12/12 10man. We were horde but all was retards so we transfered alliance and just played for fun but I want a guild couse I hate pugs.

What is your current guild? : Gingers Paradise, a social and friendly leveling guild with irls.

Do you have any pending applications with other guilds? : No

Raids

What kind of raider would you consider yourself to be? (hardcore, casual, ...) : Not causual and not hardcore, something in the middle.

Missing a raid whilst being a recruit will most probably result in fail of your trail, unless you could present us with an e-doctor's note, will you always be there during your trial period? Yes I will show up on the raids I sign up to.

When are you available for raids? (Give exact days and hours please) : I am availble for raids on everyday 18-02 server time.

You have to be able to raid each thursday+sunday 19:00-22:30 : Yes I am.

Do you have any raid experience, and if so in which instances? : 12/12 iCC10. Festergut, Rotface, Gunship, Lord Marrowgar, Lady Deathwisper and Saurfang heroic. Have not killed all but I can tacts. I can 12/12 in iCC25 to but have just killed 8/12.

As a trial/raider you are expected to make use of epic gems in your gear and have the best enchants in game. We also ask a full preparation for raids, especially for progress raids. What do you bring to the raid? : Alots of reagents for buff. Well Fed food, flasks, money to repairs. Maybe some gems to socket new gear in a raid.

What is the rotation you use in a raid to fulfill your role as best as you can? : I don't have a rotation but I prefer to use: Prayer of Healing, Prayer of Mending, Renew, Flash Heal, Circle of Healing, Power Word: Shield and Greater Heal sometime.

That's all for now, thanks for filling in the template. Feel free to add a comment here, if you think you have more information to share with us : I am a boy that live in Sweden. I got a twin brother too. His playing WoW to.

snefot

Back to top Go down