Elunes Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Accepted - Ebayedpriest

3 posters

Go down

Accepted - Ebayedpriest Empty Accepted - Ebayedpriest

Post  Ebayedpriest Mon 24 May 2010, 13:38

Personal Information

Your name in real life : Max

Country and hometown : The Netherlands, Roosendaal

Occupation (job, student, ...) : student

PC technical info (connection, graphic card, processor) : Don't know connection for sure, but I don't have like DC's every day. Graphics card is GeForce 8800GTX. Processor is ~2.3GHz dual core something.

Do you have vent / mic / TeamSpeak? : All of these.

Character Information

Character's name / class : Ebayedpriest, he is a druid, or was it a priest?

Talent-build / specc : 14/57/0 Holy
Dual spec (if any) : 54/17/0 PvP Disc
Willing to respecc if needed (yes/no?) : Sure, if I had the gear for shadow I'd even love to ^^.

Playtime on this char (type /played ingame) : 11 days 22 hours. Recently rerolled. Had 120+days on my DK
Have you leveled this character up yourself from the start? : I ebayed it, or did I?
Other toons? (class/level) : None on this server.

Professions and skill level and reason for choosing them : Engineering 406 and Herbalism 450. Mainly choose those 2 for PvP fun.

Link to your character's armory : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Outland&cn=Ebayedpriest Probably PvP gear wen I logged out, if you want to you can ask me in-game to show PvE.

Motivation

Why do you apply to Elunes Elite? : Sacralige told me good stories and I kinda want to raid with a guild again. Tired of PuGs that fail pretty early in ICC

What do you expect from Elunes Elite? : A fun raiding guild that does serious work when needed.

Why should Elunes Elite take you aboard? What will you bring to the guild? : My insane healing fingers and the ability to use my eyes during a boss encounter, I heared many ppl can't see fire and slimes :O.

What is your goal in WoW? :
I wanna be the very best,
Like no one ever was.
To catch them is my real test,
To train them is my cause.
Oh wait...

Any friends in Elunes Elite? : Sacralige

Every played/raided with members from Elunes Elite? : Not really that I can remember, but of course this must change soon!

Previous Guild experiences On Outland I have just been in Whatever We Just PVP, because when I rerolled Sacralige and me went for a PvP guild.

What were your previous guilds? Why did you leave / get kicked / ....? : As stated before, I have only been in Whatever. I do want to leave it due to the will to switch from PvP to PvE.

What is your current guild? : No clue, I didn't mention it before Smile.

Do you have any pending applications with other guilds? : No.

Raids

What kind of raider would you consider yourself to be? (hardcore, casual, ...) : Depends on what kind of guild I am in, if they want me to do hardcore, sure, but casual is fun too Very Happy.

When are you available for raids? (Give exact days and hours please) : Monday after dinner till 23:30-ish same for tuesday, wednesday, thursday. In the weekend, wich includes friday, I am available all day.

Do you have any raid experience, and if so in which instances? : In WotLK I started on my DK with clearing naxx10,naxx25,sarth(also +3drakes),maly. I did all of Ulduar including 100% hardmode on 10man. Cleared TotC as soon as we could do on 10 and 25. Did TotC10 mad skill. Just after ICC came out I took a break on my DK so i did like 8/12, but already did ready up the rest including HC.
On this very priest I just did ICC 10 6/12 and ICC 25 4/12 due to not having achies to join better PuG's.

As a trial/raider you are expected to make use of epic gems in your gear and have the best enchants in game. We also ask a full preparation for raids, especially for progress raids. What do you bring to the raid? : I bring all of these stated in the question, of course! And I bring activity, fire avoidance, good eye useage, reflexes and fun!

What is the rotation you use in a raid to fulfill your role as best as you can? : I use my brain from left to right to see wich button i need to click on my keyboard to be able to keep the raid alive!

That's all for now, thanks for filling in the template. Feel free to add a comment here, if you think you have more information to share with us : Hai!
Ebayedpriest
Ebayedpriest

Back to top Go down

Accepted - Ebayedpriest Empty Re: Accepted - Ebayedpriest

Post  Guest Mon 24 May 2010, 13:44

Yo ebayed!

I just want to say, I raided a lot with this guy, he knows his class well.

He has also been a m8 of mine for a long time nao!

I hope you get accepted m8! Would love to raid with you again!

Sacra

Back to top Go down

Accepted - Ebayedpriest Empty Ebayed Priest App.

Post  Shanore2 Mon 24 May 2010, 14:26

Just to clear up on your raiding times, we are starting off raids on thursdays and sundays, as you said you CAN make Thursday but i just want to make sure if you are available on Sundays?, otherwise the app looks good, OMW TO INSPECT YOU.

Shanore2

Back to top Go down

Post  Ebayedpriest Mon 24 May 2010, 14:31

Yes I can raid on sundays Smile
Ebayedpriest
Ebayedpriest

Back to top Go down

Accepted - Ebayedpriest Empty Gear

Post  Shanore2 Mon 24 May 2010, 15:09

After looking at your gear i saw that it was awesome Smile, good luck form me i will speak with the rest of the officers!

Shanore2

Back to top Go down

Post  Amyrlin Mon 24 May 2010, 22:12

Hi Max,

I'm sorry to announce we are currently close to our maximum amount of Dutch people.
... Ok, no, just kidding, nice application and in my books, getting positive feedback from Sacralige looks very promising. We will discuss this apply as soon as possible and let you know our decision.
Thanks for showing interest in our guild and we will speak again soon in this thread, no doubt.

Grtz Amy
Amyrlin
Amyrlin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ebayedpriest Mon 24 May 2010, 22:25

brb, grabing my suitcases and moving to germany. Or are you full on germanz aswell ^^?

anyways, thanks for spending time in my awesome apply.

I indeed hope to not just talk to you in this topic but also in /g Smile
Ebayedpriest
Ebayedpriest

Back to top Go down

Post  Amyrlin Tue 25 May 2010, 16:40

Hi again Max,

I'm glad to inform you that we are willing to overlook your nationality and have accepted you as recruit in our ranks! Welcome to Elunes Elite, just whisper any officer for a guildinvite cheers
We will indeed see you in a guildchat soon Smile

Grtz Amy
Amyrlin
Amyrlin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down