Elunes Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Accepted - UpKind

+2
Disabled
UpKind
6 posters

Go down

Accepted - UpKind Empty Accepted - UpKind

Post  UpKind Fri 21 May 2010, 19:18

Personal Information

Your name in real life : Mads Radoor

Country and hometown : Denmark, Tønder

Occupation (job, student, ...) : Starting at Buissnis school after this summer

PC technical info (connection, graphic card, processor) : Highspeed internet connection (around 10mBit) and 2,70 Ghz Proc. 2gbit Ram.

Do you have vent / mic / TeamSpeak? : I have Vent 3.0 and 2.1, Mic, and Skype.

Character Information

Character's name / class : UpKind, Paladin

Talent-build / specc : Protection
Dual spec (if any) : Holy
Willing to respecc if needed (yes/no?) : Yes

Playtime on this char (type /played ingame) : 28 days, 14 hours, 48 minuters, 14 seconds.
Have you leveled this character up yourself from the start? : Yes
Other toons? (class/level) : currently lvling my hunter but he is only 44 so nothing special there, and UpKInd is the only lvl 80 i have

Professions and skill level and reason for choosing them : i have mining and jewelcrafting because of the stammine buffs i get from there, but my jewelcrafting is still under leveling i will max it when i have money enough in the near future (i hope)

Link to your character's armory : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Outland&cn=Upkind

Why do you apply to Elunes Elite? : Because I wish to progress, and i love the social part of being member of a guild

What do you expect from Elunes Elite? : I expect some progress and fun social with mature players

Why should Elunes Elite take you aboard? What will you bring to the guild? : I Belive i can help you with progressing throug ICC 10 and 25 and do some great tanking, and healing if needed.

What is your goal in WoW? :have fun but still be serius and do progress in wow and cataclysm when it arrives.

Any friends in Elunes Elite? : not ATM but hopping in future ;D

Every played/raided with members from Elunes Elite? : I was in your part guild run ICC10 man but not anything else that i remember.

Previous Guild experiences
I have mostly been in social guild with my IRL mates, including møkz, and i have been in xeon but i was never invited to any raids so i left.

What were your previous guilds? Why did you leave / get kicked / ....? :
i left xeon because i diddent se any point in staying there when i wasent needed.

What is your current guild? :none.

Do you have any pending applications with other guilds? : No.

Raids

What kind of raider would you consider yourself to be? (hardcore, casual, ...) : Casual but still able to be serius

When are you available for raids? (Give exact days and hours please) : monday thuesday thursday and saturday all around the clock
fridays its after 22:00 to when the raid ends wedensdays after 20:00 and untill 23:30 and sunday its after 20:30 and untill midnight

Do you have any raid experience, and if so in which instances? : ICC10:11 bosses and some experince at Lich KIng | ICC25: 6 Bosses

As a trial/raider you are expected to make use of epic gems in your gear and have the best enchants in game. We also ask a full preparation for raids, especially for progress raids. What do you bring to the raid? : I always bring flasks and Mana potions, everything I ever need but if asked then i will ofc get some fish feast and other stuff.

What is the rotation you use in a raid to fulfill your role as best as you can? : i dont really have any rotation just some priority I start using taunt then avengers shield then i just keep spamming hammer of righteous, shiled of righteous judgement and concecretion and ofc taunt asap
And then i make sure to keep my holy shield up since i dont have trouble keeping aggro
Its different from boss to boss when i pop my CD tahts not anything specific

That's all for now, thanks for filling in the template. Feel free to add a comment here, if you think you have more information to share with us :

UpKind

Back to top Go down

Accepted - UpKind Empty Re: Accepted - UpKind

Post  Disabled Fri 21 May 2010, 20:08

No offense, but why did you bother making a crap application just to have a 'fresh start' right after you were declined? That's fairly disrespectful.

Disabled

Back to top Go down

Post  Møkz Fri 21 May 2010, 20:16

Crappy application?? What?

Møkz

Back to top Go down

Post  UpKind Fri 21 May 2010, 20:16

because i was told to by axas and armylin

UpKind

Back to top Go down

Post  Disabled Fri 21 May 2010, 20:17

Scroll down the forums, take a look at his previous application.
UpKind wrote:because i was told to by axas and armylin
Oh okay.

Disabled

Back to top Go down

Post  Møkz Fri 21 May 2010, 20:19

Disabled wrote:Scroll down the forums, take a look at his previous application.
UpKind wrote:because i was told to by axas and armylin
Oh okay.

Why do you even borther comming here to make that kind of completely useless comment?

Møkz

Back to top Go down

Post  Disabled Fri 21 May 2010, 20:20

I came here to comment at his second attempt on the application, nothing else.

Disabled

Back to top Go down

Post  Cordelía Fri 21 May 2010, 21:16

could you all please behave. Its not a kindergarden.

Disabled got her right to comment this situation as a member in the guild, but next time please tell it in a more polite way.

This will be sorted out.

Cordelía
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Disabled Fri 21 May 2010, 21:18

I don't really think I was impolite :/ Nevertheless, I hope I didn't really get you offended.

Disabled

Back to top Go down

Accepted - UpKind Empty Upkind

Post  Shanore2 Sat 22 May 2010, 11:26

I have been in randoms/pugs with Upkind and he really was a good tank Smile this comes from someonw who ONLY heals with his chars(even if i had a warrior i would bandage) so i believe he is rather good :p

Shanore2

Back to top Go down

Post  Møkz Sat 22 May 2010, 12:05

Im sorry by the way, about my behavior before in this thread.

And I have been playing with Upkind for a long time now, and I can vouch for his tanking.

Møkz

Back to top Go down

Post  Amyrlin Sat 22 May 2010, 23:54

Thanks for showing us you want to make an effort, Upkind. We admit your age and your not showing up for the continued run are not playing in your favour at the moment (even though you told us later you had no internet for 4 days...), but the good positive comments about your tanking skills will not be ignored either. It's a tricky decision, let it be clear, but we want to be fair to both your eagerness and the rest of the guild expecting a dedicated and skilled paladin tank. We will make our final decision tomorrow when we had our officermeeting.

Sorry for the long wait, you must understand we want the guild to be top notch.

Grtz Amy
Amyrlin
Amyrlin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Amyrlin Sun 23 May 2010, 18:06

Hi again Upkind,

this will be our last post in the thread, I promise Smile We have decided to accept you as a trialist. Whisp any officer for a guildinvite!

Grtz Amy
Amyrlin
Amyrlin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Disabled Sun 23 May 2010, 20:01

I couldn't resist.

Disabled

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content