Elunes Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Accepted - Generahl - Combat Rogue

5 posters

Go down

Accepted - Generahl - Combat Rogue Empty Accepted - Generahl - Combat Rogue

Post  Generahl Thu 03 Jun 2010, 00:02

Personal Information

Your name in real life : My name is Jonas Halvardsson.

Age : I turned 25 in may so it's time to start checking out a suitible tombstone i guess.

Country and hometown : I'm from Sweden and I currently live in a small village called Stöllet, but I'm moving to Gothenburg(Göteborg) in about two weeks.

Occupation (job, student, ...) : I'm currently a Student but i graduate this friday. No job sorted yet but i will try to sort that when i get to gothenburg i guess.

PC technical info (connection, graphic card, processor) : My internet connection is 24mbit, graphics card is Nvidia GTS 250 1gb, processor: AMD Athlon X2 6000+

Do you have vent / mic / TeamSpeak?
: Yes i do have and use all of them.

Character Information

Character's name / class : My character is a Human Rogue called Generahl.

Talent-build / specc : I use the combat build "hack and slash - eviscerate".
Dual spec (if any) : No, haven't invested in that since I don't do PvP and don't have any Mutilate gear/gems.
Willing to respecc if needed (yes/no?) : Yes ofcourse.

Playtime on this char (type /played ingame) : The playtime is 52days.
Have you leveled this character up yourself from the start? : Yes, that's kinda required to learn alot about the class in my opinion.
Other toons? (class/level) : I do have a bunch. Every class and everyone at 80 except my Hunter. They are only dinged and released except my DK at Ravencrest. Stacks up over years of playing i guess.

Professions and skill level and reason for choosing them : Skinning / Leatherworking since i've played this character since pre-tbc it was the way to go and it has stuck with me i guess. My skinning is maxed but my leatherworking is a work in progress. 280 i think. I have cooking 405, been farming it the past days along with fishing. The reason why i choose to have cooking is abvious i guess, cause i'm cheap.

Link to your character's armory :http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Outland&cn=Generahl
I have to say my gear is kinda at the lowest point at the moment. But it's being improved alot fast, i have Dober helping me gear up this character. We have made enormous progress in a few days.

Motivation

Why do you apply to Elunes Elite? : Well i've heard alot of good things about you and you seems like a fair and mature guild. Same goes for the progress ofcourse.

What do you expect from Elunes Elite? : Hard question, i must say that i don't know really. Fun times and a place to evole as both a player and a person.

Why should Elunes Elite take you aboard? What will you bring to the guild? : I have positive attitude and i'm willing to help if people needs my help. Ofcourse as all i do have bad days aswell so that positive attitude ain't always there. But most of the times anyway. And for the in-game I'm good at my class. I've had some years to work on that one.

What is your goal in WoW? : To evolve as a player, and most of all evolve WITH the guild. Be there for the first kill of a boss or for a major moment for the guild.

Any friends in Elunes Elite? : Yes, Dober is a friend of mine and he's the snitch that's told me so much about you and

Every played/raided with members from Elunes Elite? : Well raided no, but have abvoiusly played with Dober several time. And raided with him back in the days aswell.

Previous Guild experiences

What were your previous guilds? Why did you leave / get kicked / ....?
: The last serious guild was Offline, i got kicked because of inactivity. But the reason for that was that i was away with the school for 4 weeks, the thing is i spoke to my GM about this before going and it was all fair and fine until i got home and noticed i was without a guild.

What is your current guild? : Don't have a guild at the moment.

Do you have any pending applications with other guilds? : No i do not.

Raids

What kind of raider would you consider yourself to be? (hardcore, casual, ...) : Well semi-hardcore I guess. But i prefer casual since they are often more wellplaned and more organized than hardcore guild. And i do enjoy to do other things than just play wow on my spare-time. But i do have alot of online time.

Missing a raid whilst being a recruit will most probably result in fail of your trail, unless you could present us with an e-doctor's note, will you always be there during your trial period? Well i can't promise i'll be there for every raid. I will ofcourse sign up for the raids I can attend and will be there unless in case of emergency.

When are you available for raids? (Give exact days and hours please) : Well since i graduate this friday as mentioned i will have alot of time until i get a job. Then there might be some changes to that.

You have to be able to raid each thursday+sunday 19:00-22:30 : The times seems fairly good, not to late and not to early and those days are typical stay at home days i guess. Should suit me just fine.

Do you have any raid experience, and if so in which instances? : In everything except ToGC and only have 6/12 in ICC10 and 5/12 in ICC25. Not on this character tho. I will give you a link to my now inactive DKs armory aswell: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&cn=Araxi

As a trial/raider you are expected to make use of epic gems in your gear and have the best enchants in game. We also ask a full preparation for raids, especially for progress raids. What do you bring to the raid? : Well as of now i'm lvling my cooking but until i can make food myself i buy it. And also flasks. Might be able to get the cooking maxed for fish feast aswell. Rather see everyone well-fed than just a few.

What is the rotation you use in a raid to fulfill your role as best as you can? : Well actually i do take more responability than I should in raids. I am a former main-tank so I always have full observation (awareness). Which to me and especially the healers important. My DPS-rotation is starting with Tricks of the trade on MT followed by sinisters to 3 combo, slice and dice, 5cb eviscerate, then 5 slice and dice, 5 evi. Then repeat the last to. Then cooldowns is used as fast as they can serve a purpose so they can be used multible times throughout the fight. Killing Spree usually comes out after the first Slice and Dice if i'm low on energy. Adrenaline Rush is the next one, oftenly combined with hastetrinket and Blade Flurry. And renewing Tricks of the Trade when needed or off cooldown, depending on the fight really. Could spend hours trying to write diffrent variations but no, i won't.

That's alittle bit about me and my character.
Take care.

Generahl

Back to top Go down

Accepted - Generahl - Combat Rogue Empty Re: Accepted - Generahl - Combat Rogue

Post  Dobbe Thu 03 Jun 2010, 00:38

As always you never disappoint me Mr Generahl! A well written apply! And he is the reason i started playing wow. If i have any doubts about a spec or what gems i need i can always ask Jonas and he puts alot of usfull info on my plate. Im not saying this because hes my friend but i have yet to meet a person who has so much knowledge about wow classes and how to play them. Generahl is a pure pro IMO. However as stated in the app the gear needs alot of improvment but i will help in everyway i can to speed things up. Icc exp is kinda low but i told him that he cant join a singel raid untill he got the tacs for atlest 6 bosses in his head. But i dont have any doubts that he will exeed in that. Just a few words from first and formoste a EE member but also a friend. Best of luck to you Jonas with you apply
//Dobbe

Last edited by Dobbe on Thu 03 Jun 2010, 13:25; edited 1 time in total

Dobbe

Back to top Go down

Post  Inferiorlol Thu 03 Jun 2010, 01:57

Very nice apply, but iv heard we got alot of active rogues (Im no officer so i cant say y/n) but wazzup with only 1(one) drop item? (Trinket) Rest is from bad emblems or boe ><
Inferiorlol
Inferiorlol

Back to top Go down

Post  Cordelía Thu 03 Jun 2010, 02:03

atm we could most likely have 2x active rogues, but we prefer having 1-2 more of some classes that it will give more competive fight to show the skill+activity to be on the core team. As sooner or later we will mainly have the same 25 peep running each thursday+sunday icc25.

But else good application, and its only thumbs up that dobbe say good for you Wink. So have patience and we will give a answer later on Wink.

Cordelía
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Generahl Thu 03 Jun 2010, 20:38

Inferiorlol wrote:Very nice apply, but iv heard we got alot of active rogues (Im no officer so i cant say y/n) but wazzup with only 1(one) drop item? (Trinket) Rest is from bad emblems or boe ><

Well as stated in the apply is that the character is being(and needs to be) improved. And as you may know, it's kinda hard to get raids guildless and without achivements on that specific character. I hope that it was answer enough for your question.

Thanks for the nice comments.
And thanks for your support and kind words Dobbe.

Generahl

Back to top Go down

Post  Inferiorlol Thu 03 Jun 2010, 21:12

Its easy to get a raid, if you farm HC & doing daily / weekly etc ;D Did it on my warrior easly, i diddent riad in my old guild only pugged and geared in hc, but got 5900gs out of it in a while.

But still GL, on the app. ;D
Inferiorlol
Inferiorlol

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 04 Jun 2010, 11:25

Well, our raid setup as it is now is EXTREMELY melee heavy, + we are actually FULL on rogues (as stated in the Recruitment Vacancies topic).

Also lacking quite a bit on the gear part... Compared to our other dpssers I'm afraid your gear isn't sufficient enough to be an 'asset' to the raid...

Gl with the app tho

Sac

Back to top Go down

Post  Dobbe Sat 05 Jun 2010, 02:45

Did icc 10 and 25 today and i got generalh in the raid and Munté joind the 10 man aswell so he can back me up here Smile

I just want to post a screen that i tok in icc 25 im standing on lootship and the dps data is frome the dragon just b4 you board the lootship i know its not a long fight but still its the screen i got like it or not:P

And the screen is not a "lucky one" just that i rememberd to take one att this time.

Point of this post..... Gearscore isnt everything ladys and gents:) Big kiss

Accepted - Generahl - Combat Rogue Wowscr10

*Note* The res is kinda bad..... lol but i got the original if i will be charege with blasphemy:P
Generahl 2 on dps 8267-dps.

P.s And as always my spelling is way of but its my english teacher´s fault

Dobbe

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 05 Jun 2010, 10:02

to blame the teacher....or the student....... in my case: student, my teachers hate me Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Amyrlin Sat 05 Jun 2010, 12:55

Really ugly UI btw Dobbe :p

Anyways, we are heavy on the melee department atm in our raids, but since 1) you have a real life mate in the guild and 2) are showing progress in your gear and 3) every class should have some competition in signing for raids, we can offer you a social rank for now. This way you wont have priority in raids yet, but you will have a guildtag, a guildchat and some time to get to know your new guildies and gear up with them. From there you can move to a recruit rank and we can close the rogue vacancies for a while.

Let me know what you think or whisper us ingame for more info / questions etc.

Grtz Amy
Amyrlin
Amyrlin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Generahl Sat 05 Jun 2010, 13:01

Amyrlin wrote:Really ugly UI btw Dobbe :p

Anyways, we are heavy on the melee department atm in our raids, but since 1) you have a real life mate in the guild and 2) are showing progress in your gear and 3) every class should have some competition in signing for raids, we can offer you a social rank for now. This way you wont have priority in raids yet, but you will have a guildtag, a guildchat and some time to get to know your new guildies and gear up with them. From there you can move to a recruit rank and we can close the rogue vacancies for a while.

Grtz Amy

Sounds good to me, I need to start some where i guess. But i have to say that i've had my eyes for the Social Rank for starter. Wouldn't expect any more than that. This is where I say my thanks.

So thanks, and I hope i won't let you down. Will whisper you in-game since i do have a few questions. Smile

*EDIT* Amy, what is your chars in-game name? Kinda sliped the info i think Smile
*EDIT2* Well nvm, might wanna learn to /who and than stop using spaces in name!

Generahl

Back to top Go down

Post  Dobbe Sat 05 Jun 2010, 15:02

Amyrlin wrote:Really ugly UI btw Dobbe :p

Grtz Amy

Lol i know that you are banging your head in your desk screaming "I WANT Mr IMBA-DOBBES UI" all you have to do is ask m8 and i will help you:)

Dobbe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down