Elunes Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PENDING - Agape assassination/combat rogue

3 posters

Go down

PENDING - Agape assassination/combat rogue Empty PENDING - Agape assassination/combat rogue

Post  Agape Sun 27 Jun 2010, 19:32

Your name in real life :

Country and hometown :Romania,Bcau

Occupation (job, student, ...) :I am a student in a local highschool

PC technical info (connection, graphic card, processor) :100mbps,Geforce 9800gt,Amd 4400+ dual core

Do you have vent / mic / TeamSpeak? :Yes,I have ventrilo,skype,teamspeak,microphone and I am able to speak fluent english

Character Information

Character's name / class :Agape/rogue

Talent-build / specc :Assassination with HFB/Combat depending on situation
Dual spec (if any) :Mainspec is Mutilate pvp,offspec is usually assassination with HFB or combat
Willing to respecc if needed (yes/no?) :Yes,I can and I will respec if needed

Playtime on this char (type /played ingame) :20 days
Have you leveled this character up yourself from the start? :Yes
Other toons? (class/level) :A holy paladin which I have played since vanilla(dwarf,80) and a dk which I leveled in Wotlk(human,80)

Professions and skill level and reason for choosing them : Skinning for critical chance and Leatherworking for the extra AP on the wrist

Link to your character's armory : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Outland&cn=Agape

Motivation

Why do you apply to Elunes Elite? :Because I know it is a nice guild with nice people that is progressing very fast in ICC

What do you expect from Elunes Elite? :A friendly guild with mature people and mature behaviour

Why should Elunes Elite take you aboard? What will you bring to the guild? :I will bring a skilled and a friendly person willing to help guildies

What is your goal in WoW? :My goal in wow is to Kill Arthas in ICC25(pref heroic) and Gladiator in PVP

Any friends in Elunes Elite? :Yes,I have a priest friend named Munté

Every played/raided with members from Elunes Elite? :Yes,I have played with Munte some heroics and did some pvp with him

Previous Guild experiences

What were your previous guilds? Why did you leave / get kicked / ....? :Simplicity,I stab your face,Drama,Whatever we just PvP(I had the most progression with I stab your face,and I left them because I always looked for something better.The last guild is a PvP one and I joined it because I really wanted to do some PvP

What is your current guild? :Whatever we just PvP

Do you have any pending applications with other guilds? :Nope

Raids

What kind of raider would you consider yourself to be? (hardcore, casual, ...) :If we need to progress I will be a hardcore raider.

Missing a raid whilst being a recruit will most probably result in fail of your trail, unless you could present us with an e-doctor's note, will you always be there during your trial period?Yes,I'll always be there as Trial and even when I won't be a trial I'll be online when you need me to

When are you available for raids? (Give exact days and hours please) :Anytime,anyday.You just need me to tell an hour

You have to be able to raid each thursday+sunday 19:00-22:30 : Yes

Do you have any raid experience, and if so in which instances? :In icc 10/12

As a trial/raider you are expected to make use of epic gems in your gear and have the best enchants in game. We also ask a full preparation for raids, especially for progress raids. What do you bring to the raid? :Food,flasks and harmony

Agape

Back to top Go down

PENDING - Agape assassination/combat rogue Empty Re: PENDING - Agape assassination/combat rogue

Post  Suxo Sun 27 Jun 2010, 22:44

Can you please logout in PvE gear when you have an active application?

Suxo

Back to top Go down

PENDING - Agape assassination/combat rogue Empty Re: PENDING - Agape assassination/combat rogue

Post  Vamze Wed 30 Jun 2010, 00:08

Hello, sorry for slacking, but give us a few more days to give you a proper answer, will you?
Vamze
Vamze
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down