Elunes Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PENDING - Vosfox fire mage

4 posters

Go down

PENDING - Vosfox fire mage Empty PENDING - Vosfox fire mage

Post  Vosfox Sun 27 Jun 2010, 23:31

Personal Information

Your name in real life : Arno Vos

Country and hometown : The Netherlands, Kampen

Occupation (job, student, ...) : I'm currently working at the ABN AMRO Bank as a bank employee but due to the merge between ABN AMRO and Fortis they're letting 6500 go so it might be I'm with out a job when I get back from vacation Suspect

PC technical info (connection, graphic card, processor) : Oh my, let me look that up for you study

• MSI R5770 Hawk - Grafische adapter - Radeon HD 5770 - PCI Express 2.0 x16 - 1 GB GDDR5 - Digitale Visuele Interface
  • AMD Black Edition - Processor - 1 x AMD Phenom II X4 955 / 3.2 GHz - Socket AM3 - L3 6 MB - Box
  • Kingston ValueRAM - Geheugen - 4 GB : 2 x 2 GB - DIMM 240-pins - DDR3 - 1333 MHz / PC3-10600 - CL9 - 1.5 V - niet-gebufferd

PENDING - Vosfox fire mage 861398694

Do you have vent / mic / TeamSpeak? : Yes and yes Smile

Character Information

Character's name / class : Vosfox the Fire Mage (I play fire for PVE and PVP)

Talent-build / specc : 18/53/0 for PVE Check it out here
Dual spec (if any) : 0/61/10 for PVP Check it out here
Willing to respecc if needed (yes/no?) : Ofcourse although I hope it's not needed since I like playing fire Smile

Playtime on this char (type /played ingame) : 62 days Surprised
Have you leveled this character up yourself from the start? : Ofcourse, started once because I got bored, liked it and kept playing Smile
Other toons? (class/level) : A level 73 Palladin named Ogosh and a level 22 Shaman named Pankö

Professions and skill level and reason for choosing them : Jewelcrafting and Enchanting, both on 450. I liked Enchanting from the beginning so started with it as soon as I could. Had Skinning as money making prof at first and changed it later to JC for the +39 SP gems Smile And it can make good money aswell Smile

Link to your character's armory : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Outland&cn=Vosfox

Motivation

Why do you apply to Elunes Elite? : I've always been looking for a nice social/casual raiding guild. I've raided with EE a few times and all those runs were good/nice. No shouting/swearing/blaiming on each other, just trying to come as far as possible whilst still having fun Smile

What do you expect from Elunes Elite? : To be that nice/fun raiding guild what I'm looking for What a Face To be serious, to be like you where when I raided with EE, just really liked how that went.

Why should Elunes Elite take you aboard? What will you bring to the guild? : I really, really hate this question Neutral I see myself as a nice/social person which likes to have lots of fun, thats the reason why I play this game Smile I'm usualy up for anything ^.^ So I'll guess I'll just be one of the members, I won't do anything outstanding (topping charts or be hyper active Razz)

What is your goal in WoW? : I really really want to get Arthas down, tried it on several occasions now and never got it down, it's really stressing xD

Any friends in Elunes Elite? : Not that I know off.

Every played/raided with members from Elunes Elite? : Yer, I did ICC25 with EE today and did some other ICC 10/25 runs before.

Previous Guild experiences

What were your previous guilds? Why did you leave / get kicked / ....? : My previous guild was Northrend Security but they disbanded last week. This was a dutch fun raiding guild but although I think having fun whilst raiding is a must, so is progression. And that's something that lacked in NS so I haven't raid with them for a few months, just was there for the fun. They disbanded since more and more people were thinking the same and started leaving.

What is your current guild? : WhySoSerious, just a fun guild with 5 friends orso because we didn't want to be guildless whilst looking for a new guild Laughing

Do you have any pending applications with other guilds? : No.

Raids

What kind of raider would you consider yourself to be? (hardcore, casual, ...) : Casual, I really like raiding but I don't have the time to be a hardcore raider.

Missing a raid whilst being a recruit will most probably result in fail of your trail, unless you could present us with an e-doctor's note, will you always be there during your trial period? O o, I'm going on a vacation next friday and won't be on for 2 weeks then Razz Further more I'll try to be there when ever I can.

When are you available for raids? (Give exact days and hours please) : Sunday's, monday's and wednesday's for sure. And the entire evening then. (for other days I might have to reschedule some things Razz)

You have to be able to raid each thursday+sunday 19:00-22:30 : Ow crap, didn't see the 19:00 starting time untill now, that might be a small problem.. Since I useally eat between 18:00 and 19:00 and thursday is my fitness day -.-

Do you have any raid experience, and if so in which instances? : 11/12 in ICC10 and 9/12 in ICC25 for now. Cleared TOC10/25 ofcourse.

As a trial/raider you are expected to make use of epic gems in your gear and have the best enchants in game. We also ask a full preparation for raids, especially for progress raids. What do you bring to the raid? : I'm a JewelCrafter and an Enchanter so those things will be ok. I always have 5+ flasks on me and some Fish Feast aswell.

What is the rotation you use in a raid to fulfill your role as best as you can? : Dot everything up with Living Bomb, spam FireBall untill Hot Streak procs and then do an instant PyroBlast, repeat, repeat, repeat.

Vosfox

Back to top Go down

PENDING - Vosfox fire mage Empty Re: PENDING - Vosfox fire mage

Post  Vamze Wed 30 Jun 2010, 00:08

Hello, sorry for slacking, but give us a few more days to give you a proper answer, will you?
Vamze
Vamze
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Rowtje Wed 30 Jun 2010, 11:10

Jij hebt de tijd ervoor genomen!
nu maar hopen dat je toegelaten word , succes Wink
Rowtje
Rowtje

Back to top Go down