Elunes Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Declined - Zysien

+3
Amyrlin
Inferiorlol
Zysien
7 posters

Go down

Declined - Zysien Empty Declined - Zysien

Post  Zysien Thu 03 Jun 2010, 14:35

Your name in real life : Jonathan Damot

Country and hometown : Sweden,Stockholm

Occupation (job, student, ...) : Student

PC technical info (connection, graphic card, processor) : Connection : 100MB/s, Graphic Card: NVIDIA GeForce®️ GTS 360M/1 GB, Processor: Core i7 720QM

Do you have vent / mic / TeamSpeak? : Vent, mic and TeamSpeak

Character Information

Character's name / class : Zysien, Mage

Talent-build / specc : Arcane : 54/3/14
Dual spec (if any) : Arcane/Frost (PvP)
Willing to respecc if needed (yes/no?) : Sure Very Happy

Playtime on this char (type /played ingame) : 28 days, 6 hours, etc.
Have you leveled this character up yourself from the start? : Yes.
Other toons? (class/level) : I have 1 character of each class and all of them are 70+

Professions and skill level and reason for choosing them : Tailoring and Enchanting, both proffesions can enhance you PvE gear ! unfortunately my Enchanting skill is low, because i recently changed it from Engineering.

Link to your character's armory : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Outland&cn=Zysien

Motivation

Why do you apply to Elunes Elite? : Im applying to Elunes Elite because it seems to be a guild that has gone far in ICC and i think it could go further.

What do you expect from Elunes Elite? : I expect the people in Elunes Elite to be polite, 18+ skilled and good at handling unexpted situations.

Why should Elunes Elite take you aboard? What will you bring to the guild? : I bring high Dps, (recently 11.3K on Deathbringer saurfang ICC10, not fully buffed, and 8-9K on HC dummy unbuffed) Im very prepared for every raid, with flasks, food and reagents etc.

What is your goal in WoW? : My goal is to go far in ICC which is the current hardest raid, but more importantly to have fun, which is what games are for ^^

Any friends in Elunes Elite? : No, but i would love to make some if i joined

Every played/raided with members from Elunes Elite? : Not that i know of :/

Previous Guild experiences

What were your previous guilds? Why did you leave / get kicked / ....? : I was in the guild: Ante Mortem, I left because it seemed like the guild wasnt making any big progress.

What is your current guild? : None

Do you have any pending applications with other guilds? : nope, only been in 1 guild so far (Ante Mortem)

Raids

What kind of raider would you consider yourself to be? (hardcore, casual, ...) : Hardcore ! xD

Missing a raid whilst being a recruit will most probably result in fail of your trail, unless you could present us with an e-doctor's note, will you always be there during your trial period?
Yes i will always be present during raid times, never missed an event in my last guild.

When are you available for raids? (Give exact days and hours please) : Monday to Sunday `Very Happy

You have to be able to raid each thursday+sunday 19:00-22:30 : Obviously Wink

Do you have any raid experience, and if so in which instances? : 9/12 on ICC25 and unfortunately 6/12 on ICC10, always some tard leaving after a while. I hate pugs ! I know tacts very well for Sindragosa and Lich King in both ICC10 and ICC25!

As a trial/raider you are expected to make use of epic gems in your gear and have the best enchants in game. We also ask a full preparation for raids, especially for progress raids. What do you bring to the raid? : All my gear is fully enchanted and gemmed, I have Kirin Tor head enchant and Sons Of Hodir shoulder enchant. I bring Flasks, Food, Buffs, Reagents. Always makes table when necessary.

What is the rotation you use in a raid to fulfill your role as best as you can? : Mages have a very simple rotation, and the rotation can vary from mage to mage based on their gear/stats. I have used many different rotations and have found the best Dps effecient rotation for ME : 4 Arcane blasts and 1 Arcane Missiles. I know its simple Very Happy

Last edited by Zysien on Thu 03 Jun 2010, 15:34; edited 1 time in total

Zysien

Back to top Go down

Declined - Zysien Empty Re: Declined - Zysien

Post  Inferiorlol Thu 03 Jun 2010, 15:02

Sweet mage, nice gear & 9 bosses down 25man. Gl on your app! ;D
Inferiorlol
Inferiorlol

Back to top Go down

Post  Zysien Thu 03 Jun 2010, 16:11

Inferiorlol wrote:Sweet mage, nice gear & 9 bosses down 25man. Gl on your app! ;D
Thx for the feedback Inferiorlol Smile

Zysien

Back to top Go down

Post  Amyrlin Thu 03 Jun 2010, 17:14

Hi Jonathan,

thanks for showing interest in our little guild. It seems to me that you are a friendly chap with a goodgeared character ingame. I'll let our mage expert throw in his 2 cents about the specc/rotation, but the part that I can judge about seems all fair and square Smile

We'll get in touch with you asap! Untill then, take care and have fun ingame, because that is indeed what it is made for Smile

Grtz Amy
Amyrlin
Amyrlin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Proxj Fri 04 Jun 2010, 00:06

Just a question on my side, why go with the reduced threat meta gem when you can do even more dps with some other meta gems ^^
There shouldnt be any threat issues with the arcane spec even when hitting rlly large numbers!

Furthermore : Looking good, been judged by sacre myself so seeing your spec he'll prolly have some questions for ya Smile So ya better know why you're specced the way it is now Wink
But ill keep my thumbs up and hope ill be able to switch some FM anytime soon Wink

Proxj

Back to top Go down

Declined - Zysien Empty Re: Guild Apply - Zysien, Arcane Mage!

Post  Serkers Fri 04 Jun 2010, 07:19

Good gear, nice achi's like Inferno said (: i recall being with you in a raid or 2 i think, your name rings a bell for me - anyway best of luck from here (:

Serkers

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 04 Jun 2010, 09:27

Okay.... Looks like I've got my work cut out for me again like Proxj hinted.

Zysien: can you whisper either Sacralige or Sacramental in-game so we can adress the following matters:

1. Meta-gem fail
2. Vast number of useless talents
3. The very best minor glyph for raids (bosses like LDW) along with the supporting talents "missing"
4. 7 fire resistance on cloak? wheres the haste?
5. No gem in your ring o.O??

I'd also like to see your dps on a HC dummy over a period of 1 million damage.

As soon as we get those matters sorted out you'll have a thumbs up from me.

Thanks in advance,

Sac

Back to top Go down

Post  Amyrlin Fri 04 Jun 2010, 12:56

Hi again, Jonathan,

we are going to wait with our final call until you have talked with our mage expert Sacra ingame. We'll see how that goes and decide after that chat.

Hope to hear from you soon,

grtz Amy
Amyrlin
Amyrlin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 04 Jun 2010, 13:14

Btw Jonathan,

"The rotation can vary for every mage depending on their gear" thats rubbish, the rotation you are using is the ONLY viable rotation for an arcane mage =p

Back to top Go down

Post  Zysien Fri 04 Jun 2010, 16:52

Sacralige wrote:Okay.... Looks like I've got my work cut out for me again like Proxj hinted.

Zysien: can you whisper either Sacralige or Sacramental in-game so we can adress the following matters:

1. Meta-gem fail
2. Vast number of useless talents
3. The very best minor glyph for raids (bosses like LDW) along with the supporting talents "missing"
4. 7 fire resistance on cloak? wheres the haste?
5. No gem in your ring o.O??

I'd also like to see your dps on a HC dummy over a period of 1 million damage.

As soon as we get those matters sorted out you'll have a thumbs up from me.

Thanks in advance,

Sac

Just explaining a couple of things
1) I used [Chaotic Skyflare Diamond] b4, not so sure why I changed it xD, though I would try something different
2) I agree to some extent, i have specced in wierd frost talents, which increases my Aoe. But I am completely open for changes!
3) I would love some advice on how to glyph.
4) well i was skilling my enchanting and i didnt have a back to enchant on, i didnt have any enchant on my back, so i just enchanted on the 1 i was wearing. But im enchanting back with haste as soon as im done writing this Razz
5) I got the ring today 02 AM, was to tired to gem at that time, also geming as soon as im done posting this Razz

ooh and btw im no longer 6/12 on ICC10 i did ICC10 with the pro guild "Infamous" (http://www.infamousguild.com/blog/). Im 10/12 now, it was geting late so we called it. We are continueing Friday (today) or Sunday with Sindragosa and Lich King Very Happy

Zysien

Back to top Go down

Post  Cordelía Fri 04 Jun 2010, 16:56

No offense zysien, but showing a little detication to get it done without waiting for the guild is a big +. Dont expect us to babysit each single player who apply to guild, and then accept them after.

So start getting your class up to date as fast you can. There is many places compared to just waiting on sacra. Else good luck on it.

Cordelía
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 04 Jun 2010, 18:01

Post was to harsh (idd vamze) so it is hereby deleted, I do however still feel that if you apply to a guild you should prioritize it over a pug.

Sac

Last edited by Sacralige on Fri 04 Jun 2010, 19:25; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Vamze Fri 04 Jun 2010, 18:42

nvm me, hf in Spain

Last edited by Vamze on Sat 05 Jun 2010, 10:51; edited 1 time in total
Vamze
Vamze
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 04 Jun 2010, 19:28

Well, whatever, If you are still interested Zysien you can contact me in-game for the stuff we were supposed to talk about, that was a useless nerdrage of me, hope u didnt read it Smile

Sac

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 05 Jun 2010, 10:22

Well Zysien I'm glad you were open to the tips I gave you this time Very Happy

Even though you're mage is up-to-date now, I'm informing the officers that we should consider the topic closed.

Can't believe u'd forget about a 2-month trip to spain when actually writing an apply XD

Anyways, have fun over there!

Sac

P.S. He's leaving next monday.

Back to top Go down

Post  Amyrlin Sat 05 Jun 2010, 11:47

Almost forgot I had to reply then :

2 months offline = no asset, no matter how skilled or friendly. Topic closed, application denied.

Grtz Amy

Mucha suerte en España, muchacho.
Amyrlin
Amyrlin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down