Elunes Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mage Re-application - Zysien

Go down

Mage Re-application - Zysien Empty Mage Re-application - Zysien

Post  Zysien Wed 25 Aug 2010, 18:36

Your name in real life : Jonathan, Damot

Country and hometown : Sweden, Stockholm

Occupation (job, student, ...) : University Student

PC technical info (connection, graphic card, processor) : Connection : 100MB/s, Graphic Card: NVIDIA GeForce® GTS 360M/1 GB, Processor: Core i7 720QM

Do you have vent / mic / TeamSpeak? : Vent : Yes, Mic : Yes, Teamspeak: Yes

Character Information

Character's name / class : Zysien, Mage

Talent-build / specc : Arcane : 57/3/11
Dual spec (if any) : Frost for PvP : 20/0/51
Willing to respecc if needed (yes/no?) : Ofc im willing, but gonna need some time to adjust to new spec if needed.

Playtime on this char (type /played ingame) : 31 days, 15 hours
Have you leveled this character up yourself from the start? : Ofc
Other toons? (class/level) : I have 1 character of each class all are above 70+. Zysien is just my alt, my main is a Shadow Priest called - Nightmáré. Armory --> http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Outland&cn=Nightm%C3%A1r%C3%A9

Professions and skill level and reason for choosing them : Tailoring and Enchanting, both proffesions can enhance you PvE gear ! unfortunately my Enchanting skill is low, because i recently changed it from Engineering.

Link to your character's armory : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Outland&cn=Zysien

Motivation

Why do you apply to Elunes Elite? : Im applying to Elunes Elite because it seems to be a guild that has gone far in ICC and i think it could go further with me in it ^^.

What do you expect from Elunes Elite? : I expect the people in Elunes Elite to be polite, 18+ skilled and good at handling unexpted situations.

Why should Elunes Elite take you aboard? What will you bring to the guild? : I bring high Dps, (recently 11.3K on Deathbringer saurfang ICC10, not fully buffed, and 8.9K on HC dummy unbuffed) Im very prepared for every raid, with flasks, food and reagents etc.

What is your goal in WoW? :My goal is to go far in ICC which is the current hardest raid, but more importantly to have fun, which is what games are for ^^

Any friends in Elunes Elite? : No, but looking forward to making some if i joined

Every played/raided with members from Elunes Elite? : Not that i know of.

Previous Guild experiences

What were your previous guilds? Why did you leave / get kicked / ....? : Ante Mortem, I left because it seemed like the guild wasnt making any big progress.

What is your current guild? : None

Do you have any pending applications with other guilds? : Nope..

Raids

What kind of raider would you consider yourself to be? (hardcore, casual, ...) : Hardcore ! xD

Missing a raid whilst being a recruit will most probably result in fail of your trail, unless you could present us with an e-doctor's note, will you always be there during your trial period? Yes i will always be present during raid times, never missed an event in my last guild.

When are you available for raids? (Give exact days and hours please) : Im available from monday to sunday, im only unavailable when im in school, which is from 08:00 to 17:00

You have to be able to raid each thursday+sunday 19:00-22:30 : Obviously

Do you have any raid experience, and if so in which instances? : ICC10 11/12 ICC25 9/12 and RS25

As a trial/raider you are expected to make use of epic gems in your gear and have the best enchants in game. We also ask a full preparation for raids, especially for progress raids. What do you bring to the raid? : All my gear is fully enchanted and gemmed. I bring Flasks, Food, Buffs, Reagents. Always makes table when necessary.

What is the rotation you use in a raid to fulfill your role as best as you can? : 4x Arcane blast 1x Arcane missiles.

That's all for now, thanks for filling in the template. Feel free to add a comment here, if you think you have more information to share with us :

Zysien

Back to top Go down