Elunes Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hunter application

3 posters

Go down

Hunter application Empty Hunter application

Post  kalle780 Fri 25 Jun 2010, 12:14

Your name in real life : Kalle

Country and hometown : Sweden, Vimmerby

Occupation (job, student, ...) : Student

PC technical info (connection, graphic card, processor) : don't know, but it's good

Do you have vent / mic / TeamSpeak? : yes, ofc

Character Information

Character's name / class : Farfarsfar - hunter

Talent-build / specc : 7-57-7
Dual spec (if any) : nope
Willing to respecc if needed (yes/no?) : if you force me

Playtime on this char (type /played ingame) : 6 days, 1 day in 80
Have you leveled this character up yourself from the start? : Yeah, started to play some weeks ago
Other toons? (class/level) : resto druid (out of date)

Professions and skill level and reason for choosing them : Skinning(450) LW(429) good and cheap enchants

Link to your character's armory : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Outland&cn=Farfarsfar

Motivation

Why do you apply to Elunes Elite? : I need a good raiding guild and you seems pretty good since you've been around since vanilla.

What do you expect from Elunes Elite? : I expect brained ppl with a funny and mature attitude.

Why should Elunes Elite take you aboard? What will you bring to the guild? : First of all I'll bring my brain, and then I'll bring my dps which probably will be very nice when I've obtained some better gear.

What is your goal in WoW? : Have fun!

Any friends in Elunes Elite? : nope

Every played/raided with members from Elunes Elite? : Don't think so.

Previous Guild experiences

What were your previous guilds? Why did you leave / get kicked / ....? : Cadre, when I played they where ranked 3 on Dentarg, my previus server. And I quit play wow the day before they got yogg down.

What is your current guild? : none serius

Do you have any pending applications with other guilds? : I hate to write applications

Raids

What kind of raider would you consider yourself to be? (hardcore, casual, ...) : something in the middle, but I love to raid that's a fact

Missing a raid whilst being a recruit will most probably result in fail of your trail, unless you could present us with an e-doctor's note, will you always be there during your trial period? I'll try, I sure will

When are you available for raids? (Give exact days and hours please) : Monday: 20:30-01:00
Tuesday: any time
Wednesday: 20:30-01:00
Thursday: any time
Friday: depends on week
Satturday: depends on week
Sunday: anytime

You have to be able to raid each thursday+sunday 19:00-22:30 : np,

Do you have any raid experience, and if so in which instances? : almost everything in TBC, Wotlk - naxx, Malygos, OS, ulduar, ToK nothing in ICC

As a trial/raider you are expected to make use of epic gems in your gear and have the best enchants in game. We also ask a full preparation for raids, especially for progress raids. What do you bring to the raid? : I bring whaterver I need

What is the rotation you use in a raid to fulfill your role as best as you can? : hunter's mark, Missdirecrion, serpent sting, Chimera shot, Amied shot, steady shot,

That's all for now, thanks for filling in the template. Feel free to add a comment here, if you think you have more information to share with us : My english is nothing to be proad of, my spelling is really uggly but I got np what so ever understanding a text. I don't know the tacts for ICC but I'll read them up and I have no problem learning new stuff. Feel free to talk to me in game.

kalle780

Back to top Go down

Hunter application Empty Re: Hunter application

Post  kalle780 Fri 25 Jun 2010, 12:31

I'm not proud of my apply

kalle780

Back to top Go down

Post  Inferiorlol Fri 25 Jun 2010, 16:14

bad gear, bad XP. Bad gem in boots. ><
Inferiorlol
Inferiorlol

Back to top Go down

Post  kalle780 Fri 25 Jun 2010, 16:55

well I wont have those boots for a long time since they'r only temporary, and my gear is improving in this moment, just got a new trinket from FoS. Gonna buy emblem trinket soon, and the exp will come don't worrie Smile planning a ICC 10 man run tomorrow and hopfully I'll get something ^.

kalle780

Back to top Go down

Post  Vamze Wed 30 Jun 2010, 00:08

Hello, sorry for slacking, but give us a few more days to give you a proper answer, will you?
Vamze
Vamze
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  kalle780 Wed 30 Jun 2010, 18:17

It's fine ^^ Improving my gear during that time Smile

kalle780

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content