Elunes Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Caley - Mage application

3 posters

Go down

Caley - Mage application Empty Caley - Mage application

Post  Caley Fri 25 Jun 2010, 13:34

Personal Information

Your name in real life : Helmer Fundin

Country and hometown : Sweden, Vimmerby

Occupation (job, student, ...) : Student at the swedish Gymnasium

PC technical info (connection, graphic card, processor) : Self build beauty. 24mb internet connection, GTX260 graphics, quad core processor, 4mb DDR3 memory.

Do you have vent / mic / TeamSpeak? : Yes, ofc. With microphone.

Character Information

Character's name / class : Caley / Mage

Talent-build / specc : 57/3/11 arcane (Or fire if you wish)
Dual spec (if any) : Frost for pvp atm.
Willing to respecc if needed (yes/no?) : Ofc.

Playtime on this char (type /played ingame) : 9 days, 4 days on lvl 80! Very Happy
Have you leveled this character up yourself from the start? : Yes. Did it just the other month.
Other toons? (class/level) : Not atm, got a rogue alt.

Professions and skill level and reason for choosing them : Going alchemy as a matter of fact, since I have no intend in lvling my rogue atm I need a way to farm gold. When I lvl my rogue ill most prolly go engineering/JC on this one.

Link to your character's armory : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Outland&cn=Caley Just set my gear to PVE, it'll take a while for armory to update it!

Motivation

Why do you apply to Elunes Elite? : I need a serius raiding guild for my newly dinged char. Just before christmas I quit play this game, after nerly 5 years of playing (Played a warrior on first Dentarg-Horde, then Outland-Alliance). Now when I've started again I need a social and serius raiding guild to feel somewhat alive, since raiding was something that I was verry dedicated to on my warrior.

What do you expect from Elunes Elite? : A raiding spot and a somewhat friendly community.

Why should Elunes Elite take you aboard? What will you bring to the guild? : I will bring a excellent mage dps'er and a yet an active one!

What is your goal in WoW? : To meet new friends and to clear content! What else?

Any friends in Elunes Elite? : No, but im making this aply together with FARFARSFAR, who recently applied. We would love to join together, since we are good irl friends.

Every played/raided with members from Elunes Elite? : No, and what I understood you are new to this realm.

Previous Guild experiences

What were your previous guilds? Why did you leave / get kicked / ....? : On my warrior I was in several guilds back on Dentarg, and most of em got dispanded dou to bad leaderchip. But I for example cleared ulduar 25man on all HM's before toc!

What is your current guild? : IN I TARMOCOPTERN OCH IVÄG - A fun guild for all swedes that me and my friends created.

Do you have any pending applications with other guilds? : No, just this one.

Raids

What kind of raider would you consider yourself to be? (hardcore, casual, ...) : Hardcore, deffinetly.

Missing a raid whilst being a recruit will most probably result in fail of your trail, unless you could present us with an e-doctor's note, will you always be there during your trial period? Well, unless something serius comes up ( I do see *mum in car accident>WOW* actually! Very Happy) I will be there, at all time. Unless monday-thursday next week though, if I not get approved. Ill be gone with my father, to spend some qualitytime with him!

When are you available for raids? (Give exact days and hours please) : Monday-saturday 16.00-24.00

You have to be able to raid each thursday+sunday 19:00-22:30 : Uhm, yes? Very Happy

Do you have any raid experience, and if so in which instances? : In ICC i've just cleared up to LK, not on this one though, a friends character. Other than that ive cleared every content there've been since.. uhm. Outdoor events in vanilla?

As a trial/raider you are expected to make use of epic gems in your gear and have the best enchants in game. We also ask a full preparation for raids, especially for progress raids. What do you bring to the raid? : On my warrior i allways bringed those 40 str potions from BC, even though they were a pain in the *** to farm.. Sad On my mage ill ofc bring flasks, and what ever potion I benefit best from. I believe it is 500 haste, am I right? Ofc full enchanted and gemed.

What is the rotation you use in a raid to fulfill your role as best as you can? : Uhm, the arcane rotation is failing sometimes dou to RNG, but I try to use my blast>blast>blast>blast>MISSILE>blast ... If now I get the barrage proc.

That's all for now, thanks for filling in the template. Feel free to add a comment here, if you think you have more information to share with us : Well, as I said im making this apply together with Farfarsfar that recently applied. We would love to join together. Other then that I can just say I would love to join and you would NOT be disapointed. I bring a HELL of a mage DPS and a HELL of a friendly teammate that you can allways count on. Smile))

That's all for me, Caley
/out

Caley

Back to top Go down

Caley - Mage application Empty Re: Caley - Mage application

Post  Caley Fri 25 Jun 2010, 14:34

Notes: I'm going to focus alot on PvP, if that now matters to you. Ofc it wont affect my raiding performance.
Also, i got 95 EoF spared up, i've just not decided yet what to buy.

/out

Caley

Back to top Go down

Post  Inferiorlol Fri 25 Jun 2010, 16:15

bad XP, Pvp trinket, no bucket belt. Ok gear overall. Gl on the app
Inferiorlol
Inferiorlol

Back to top Go down

Post  Caley Fri 25 Jun 2010, 16:53

Told you I recently started, and my gear isnt that great Smile But I have a tendence to gear up fast, and the ICC 25 pugs ive done ive allways been top 3 with atleast 9-11k dps.. The belt is just.. Hilarious. Ill gem it if it makes any difference. (in w8 for a new one)

And btw, how is it Bad XP to have cleared all bosses except LK, and then all content post outdoor? I dont get it Question

Caley

Back to top Go down

Post  Inferiorlol Fri 25 Jun 2010, 17:17

Its bad as you havent done it on the mage your apply with.
Inferiorlol
Inferiorlol

Back to top Go down

Post  Caley Fri 25 Jun 2010, 18:04

Experience isnt depending on Achievments dude Wink Just because I haven't cleared ICC on this char, does it mean that whenever I play on this char, I do not know tactics for encounters? I don't really get what you are trying to say!

Caley

Back to top Go down

Post  Inferiorlol Sun 27 Jun 2010, 10:54

Im trying to say that... its diff if you have only playd like a Tank in icc. And then become a DPS/Healer. It is diff tacs.
Inferiorlol
Inferiorlol

Back to top Go down

Post  Caley Sun 27 Jun 2010, 23:13

Y, well i've cleared it with a Hunter, so should be no problem there Smile And I do understand how you are thinking, now!

What was that about pvp trinket again? Smile)

Caley

Back to top Go down

Post  Inferiorlol Mon 28 Jun 2010, 03:20

Razz Smile Gz on pve trinket!
Inferiorlol
Inferiorlol

Back to top Go down

Post  Vamze Wed 30 Jun 2010, 00:11

Hello, sorry for slacking, but give us a few more days to give you a proper answer, will you?
Vamze
Vamze
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Caley Fri 02 Jul 2010, 19:31

No problemos, gearing as I wait!

Caley

Back to top Go down

Post  Caley Mon 26 Jul 2010, 19:15

Seems like an extremly serius guild (sarcasm is in the air). Sorry, this is not what I'm looking for, gl though.

Caley

Back to top Go down

Post  Vamze Mon 26 Jul 2010, 23:59

sorry but you didn't answer those 3 times I whispered you
take care
Vamze
Vamze
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content