Elunes Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Accepted - Loreo

4 posters

Go down

Accepted - Loreo Empty Accepted - Loreo

Post  Loreo Sun 06 Jun 2010, 23:06

Personal Information

Your name in real life :Christian

Country and hometown :Denmark, Aalborg

Occupation (job, student, ...) : Student

PC technical info (connection, graphic card, processor) : 10 mbit, Ati Radeon HD 5870(eyefinity setup), 2,83 ghz quad core

Do you have vent / mic / TeamSpeak? : have vent and mic, havent installed teamspeak yet

Character Information

Character's name / class :
Loreo ( on your server now)

Talent-build / specc :11/0/60 resto
Dual spec (if any) :58/0/13 balance
Willing to respecc if needed (yes/no?) :yes

Playtime on this char (type /played ingame) : druid, 11 days and 8 hours
Have you leveled this character up yourself from the start? :yes
Other toons? (class/level) :No

Professions and skill level and reason for choosing them : mining 450 and skinning 450, used for grinding gold while leveling. Will properly change skinning for jewelcrafting.

Link to your character's armory :http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Outland&cn=Loreo

Motivation

Why do you apply to Elunes Elite? : Wanna join my rlf cordelia(michael) raiding like in the old days Very Happy

What do you expect from Elunes Elite? : A guild with progress in raiding, but wth room for people to have a life beside wow.

Why should Elunes Elite take you aboard? What will you bring to the guild? : A happy resto druid Very Happy allways ready for raiding.

What is your goal in WoW? : To be in front, down all the new bosses and have fun doing it.

Any friends in Elunes Elite? : Cordelia

Ever played/raided with members from Elunes Elite? : Yes cordelia, but was not when he was in Elunes Elite.

Previous Guild experiences

What were your previous guilds? Why did you leave / get kicked / ....? : Been in a hardcore guild in wow pre burning crusade, clearing over half of naxxarama and clearing AQ40 but after some time i took a break. Been in some other guilds in burning crusade also. Then i joined Semper danica, where i still play on ravencrest

What is your current guild? : None

Do you have any pending applications with other guilds? :No

Raids

What kind of raider would you consider yourself to be? (hardcore, casual, ...) : inbetween hardcore and casual, in some periods i have more time to spend on raids, but periods with exame on the university will result in less playing time.

Missing a raid whilst being a recruit will most probably result in fail of your trail, unless you could present us with an e-doctor's note, will you always be there during your trial period?: if i sign up yes then i will be there every time. Not allways i have time to raid, as i said i have education on the side. which is my main priority.

When are you available for raids? (Give exact days and hours please) : can say that i allways will be able to raid specifik day, every week, cause i might have family or freinds visiting. But will probaly be able to raid 2-3 times a week.

You have to be able to raid each thursday+sunday 19:00-22:30 : should be possible

Do you have any raid experience, and if so in which instances? : MC, BWL, AQ40, Naxxaramas, Karazan, OS25/10, VOA25/10, Onyxia10/25, Toc10/25, ICC10(first 4)/(first 4)25, Ulduar 25 (exept last boss)

As a trial/raider you are expected to make use of epic gems in your gear and have the best enchants in game. We also ask a full preparation for raids, especially for progress raids. What do you bring to the raid? : Food buffs and mana potions, together with flasks

What is the rotation you use in a raid to fulfill your role as best as you can? : This will depend on if i am assigned to the tank or raid. If i am assigned to tank i will keep hots on him as well as regrowth, and using nourish thereby applying seed. Keeping swiftmend and natures swiftness ready if the tank recives a huge hit. When healing raid i will keep hots on the people who are exposed to damage, and be ready to cast nourish on people who take large hits, mean while using Wild growth to heal several nearby units.

thanks for filling in the template. Feel free to add a comment here, if you think you have more information to share with us :

Replies and decisions to your apply will be made as soon as possible. Good luck and have fun in WoW!

Loreo

Back to top Go down

Accepted - Loreo Empty Re: Accepted - Loreo

Post  Cordelía Sun 06 Jun 2010, 23:17

He is newly dinged, but working hard to get the gear done.
He has not killed many bosses in icc10/25, but I have known him most of my life. He is a skilled, and great person I want by my side in the guild.

But well not more to say about him from me Wink.

Cordelía
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Inferiorlol Sun 06 Jun 2010, 23:33

Dont we have alot other undergeared druids allready in the guild?
Inferiorlol
Inferiorlol

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 07 Jun 2010, 12:47

Inferiorlol wrote:Dont we have alot other undergeared druids allready in the guild?

Indeed... Allthough we sure do need another resto druid, ALL resto-druids we have currently do not meet our gear standards o.O

GL on ur app

Sac

Back to top Go down

Post  Inferiorlol Mon 07 Jun 2010, 15:48

So then we want another undergeared druid? But GL tho.
Inferiorlol
Inferiorlol

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 07 Jun 2010, 15:54

The spot I'd prefer to give him would be... "Social untill geared" and then trial him

Back to top Go down

Post  Inferiorlol Mon 07 Jun 2010, 15:56

Gear up to like 5.500 GS (Without pvp gear) then i would say he could start raid. And yeah i could also say vote for the social to around 5500.
Inferiorlol
Inferiorlol

Back to top Go down

Post  Amyrlin Mon 07 Jun 2010, 16:04

- As gearscore is concerned, I must add that both Vipershoot and Vognar are doing an awesome job despite their low score. So dont go blind on the addon, as many do.
- Having an irl friend in the guild is always a bonus and I doubt that Cordelia would bring in a dweeb for ICC when he is not ready for it, "just because its a friend".
- We have the social rank for a reason. I also doubt the guy expects to be a raider in a week :p

We'll discuss it ingame asap and let you know Smile

Grtz Amy
Amyrlin
Amyrlin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Inferiorlol Mon 07 Jun 2010, 16:09

Im not blinded by GS, but you cant say a pro player can do well in icc with 3000 GS just becuse hes skilled. Blizzard have fixed that since vanilla. Now you need gear, not skills to actually do something. But as im no officer i cant say no / yes. But yeah, we have 2x Resto druids. How many do we want in a 25 man raid?
Inferiorlol
Inferiorlol

Back to top Go down

Post  Cordelía Mon 07 Jun 2010, 16:18

Yea even its my good freind, I would not be interrested to try boost him in our runs. Thats of course not the point of my positive remark to his application.

I compliment his skill+experince to learn fast. I'ts not about how good geared he is, or how many days he have played resto druid.

Me+amyrlin is about to give the social rank a meaning. It means that we can give skilled players a social title if they can play the game, but dont have as much time like others. Its not something we want to give to anyone, but rare situation real life freinds can get it. They will not get first prio for raids, but more like a backup.
Dobbe was the first one who got a real life freind invited, for that reason.

But again its not something we wanna do to just anyone.

Else me+amyrlin will talk his application the same way like the others. Even he is my freind.

Cordelía
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Amyrlin Tue 08 Jun 2010, 13:41

Hey Christian,

as we said in previous posts, we would like to offer you a social rank for now since you have a real life friend in Elunes Elite. You can get to know the guildies and gear up while having a guildchat. Just whisper any officer for invite. We'll see how fast the gearing up part goes from there on.

Grtz Amy
Amyrlin
Amyrlin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loreo Tue 08 Jun 2010, 21:20

thanks alot Very Happy

Loreo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content