Elunes Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Accepted - Hansen

+2
Serkers
Hansen
6 posters

Go down

Accepted - Hansen Empty Accepted - Hansen

Post  Hansen Sun 13 Jun 2010, 01:43

Personal Information

Your name in real life : Jesper

Country and hometown : Denmark, Nyborg

Occupation (job, student, ...) : Student atm

PC technical info (connection, graphic card, processor) :

Do you have vent / mic / TeamSpeak? : Yes

Character Information

Character's name / class : Hansen Druid

Talent-build / specc : 55/16 (Feral)
Dual spec (if any) : 17/0/54
Willing to respecc if needed (yes/no?) : Yes ofc

Playtime on this char (type /played ingame) : 3 days in lvl 80
Have you leveled this character up yourself from the start? : Yes i did
Other toons? (class/level) : Got a priest. level 80

Professions and skill level and reason for choosing them : JC lvl 401. So i could get 51 stam

Link to your character's armory : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Outland&cn=Hansen

Motivation

Why do you apply to Elunes Elite? : You sound like a nice guild. And i Know Márzo and Cateols. Eventhough Cateols just joined the guild

What do you expect from Elunes Elite? : Raids and fun!

Why should Elunes Elite take you aboard? What will you bring to the guild? : Fun, and Motivation in raids even if we whipe at a boss Smile

What is your goal in WoW? : To down some new bosses and try the encounter. And get some friends ofc :p

Any friends in Elunes Elite? : Márzp and Cateols Irl

Every played/raided with members from Elunes Elite? : No i havent. Just mooved server from Frostmane.

Previous Guild experiences

What were your previous guilds? Why did you leave / get kicked / ....? : Havent got any yet on this.

What is your current guild? : Non

Do you have any pending applications with other guilds? : No

Raids

What kind of raider would you consider yourself to be? (hardcore, casual, ...) : Both hardcore and casual. I rly wanna get some raid and down the bosses and still have fun and joke with ppl Very Happy

Missing a raid whilst being a recruit will most probably result in fail of your trail, unless you could present us with an e-doctor's note, will you always be there during your trial period? Yes ofc Smile I wanna get member and raid with you guys Very Happy

When are you available for raids? (Give exact days and hours please) :Monday - Sunday.

You have to be able to raid each thursday+sunday 19:00-22:30 : Yes i should be able to do that Smile

Do you have any raid experience, and if so in which instances? : Icc 7/12. Though its now on this char but i know the encounters very well. Only down 4/12 on druid Very Happy

As a trial/raider you are expected to make use of epic gems in your gear and have the best enchants in game. We also ask a full preparation for raids, especially for progress raids. What do you bring to the raid? : Knowledge of the boss encounter, Pots, Flask and ofc fully repair.

What is the rotation you use in a raid to fulfill your role as best as you can? : Solo tank = Mangle - Faeri fire - lacerate - mangle - Lacerate - Lacerate - Mangle and so on Smile And i got macros so i will use Maul everytime i can for high tps.

That's all for now, thanks for filling in the template. Feel free to add a comment here, if you think you have more information to share with us : I really hope i can get in the guild and play with you guys Smile Heard from Márzo that you needed a feral druid tank Smile Hope youll accept me.

Peace!

Replies and decisions to your apply will be made as soon as possible. Good luck and have fun in WoW!

Hansen

Back to top Go down

Accepted - Hansen Empty RE: Hansen Druid

Post  Serkers Sun 13 Jun 2010, 01:49

Thanks for applying mate, hope to se you in some raids soon (: and cateols hope aswell,
nice apply dident expectet that from you but d; nm im kidding d: log out in tank gear plx and lets see you pro gear.
as i said to cateols, exp is easy to get in this guild (; GL mate <3

Márzo Out.

Serkers

Back to top Go down

Accepted - Hansen Empty Re: Accepted - Hansen

Post  Inferiorlol Sun 13 Jun 2010, 03:47

How is your pve gear? Try logging out in it ;D
Inferiorlol
Inferiorlol

Back to top Go down

Post  Hansen Sun 13 Jun 2010, 04:52

I just did Smile I know it kinda suck it shows my sucky pvp healing (:

Hansen

Back to top Go down

Post  Inferiorlol Sun 13 Jun 2010, 04:59

Ok gear i assume, low XP tho >< Dont know if we need another feral TANK. But i think we are interested in a feral DPS if we dont have.
Inferiorlol
Inferiorlol

Back to top Go down

Post  Suxo Sun 13 Jun 2010, 21:01

We really need more danish people in the guild so good luck on the application Very Happy

Suxo

Back to top Go down

Post  Inferiorlol Sun 13 Jun 2010, 23:22

More Norwegian yes! No Danish ;D
Inferiorlol
Inferiorlol

Back to top Go down

Post  Hansen Sun 13 Jun 2010, 23:23

I say more Danish! Smile

Hansen

Back to top Go down

Post  Cordelía Sun 13 Jun 2010, 23:23

Hello Hansen.
You have alot of gearing to do. But feral dps/tank is something that we could actually need on our raid team. But since we not in hurry of getting feral druid/tank I would suggest updating your progress in the application.

Else take care for now.

Cordelía
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Amyrlin Tue 15 Jun 2010, 09:01

Hi again Hansen,

since you have irl friends in the guild and since it is no fun and not easy either to gear up without guildies to assist, we hereby offer you a spot in Elunes Elite. You will probably be able to tank the ICC10 runs but in the 25 it seems better for you to be dps at this point since we have 3-4 good geared and experienced tanks for those runs at the moment. If you don't mind this double gearing issue, just whisper any officer for a guildinvite.

Take care and see you soon ingame!

Grtz Amy
Amyrlin
Amyrlin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down