Elunes Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Accepted - Jhinxi

+2
Inferiorlol
Jhinxi
6 posters

Go down

Accepted - Jhinxi Empty Accepted - Jhinxi

Post  Jhinxi Sat 12 Jun 2010, 16:28

Your name in real life : Erik

Country and hometown : Sweden, Täby

Occupation (job, student, ...) : Nothing

PC technical info (connection, graphic card, processor) : Intel®️ Core™️ i5 CPU @ 3.33Ghz NVIDIA Geforce 9800 GT 4gb RAM

Do you have vent / mic / TeamSpeak? : Yes

Character Information

Character's name / class : Jhinxi, Holy priest

Talent-build / specc : 14/57/0 Holy
Dual spec (if any) : 14/0/57 Shadow
Willing to respecc if needed (yes/no?) : Don't have any good shadow gear at the moment
Playtime on this char (type /played ingame) :
Total time played: 42 days, 4 hours, 57 minutes, 51 seconds
Time played this level: 30 days, 5 hours, 34 minutes, 26 seconds
Have you leveled this character up yourself from the start? : Yep, all the way from level 1
Other toons? (class/level) : Level 80 Orc Death Knight, Which obviously can't join Elunes Elite.

Professions and skill level and reason for choosing them : 450 enchanting becuase I think it's good in PvE and 240ish Engineering, thinking of changing it to Jewelcrafting and get that to 450 since it's better than Engineering in PvE.

Link to your character's armory : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Outland&cn=Jhinxi

Motivation

Why do you apply to Elunes Elite? : I apply to Elunes Elite because I heard of Lightunholy you had good progress and I would like to join because i'm kind of a hardcore raider and the raiding times suits me very well.

What do you expect from Elunes Elite? : A nice raiding guild with good icc progress

Why should Elunes Elite take you aboard? What will you bring to the guild? : I'm a nice and fun priest and i'm great in guild. I love to progress and i'm very patient

What is your goal in WoW? : To down Lich King on heroic mode and have fun in a guild.

Any friends in Elunes Elite? : Yes, Lightunholy

Every played/raided with members from Elunes Elite? : Been raiding icc with Lightunholy

Previous Guild experiences

What were your previous guilds? Why did you leave / get kicked / ....? : I've been in a swedish guild that disbanded and after that Legancy which i'm in right now. If I get invited to Elunes Elite i'm willing to leave it.

What is your current guild? : Legancy

Do you have any pending applications with other guilds? : Nope

Raids

What kind of raider would you consider yourself to be? (hardcore, casual, ...) : I'd say somewhere between hardcore and casual

Missing a raid whilst being a recruit will most probably result in fail of your trail, unless you could present us with an e-doctor's note, will you always be there during your trial period? Yes, if there is something that keeps me away from being online i'll inform you of it way before the raid.

When are you available for raids? (Give exact days and hours please) : monday to sunday, 18:30 - 23:00ish

You have to be able to raid each thursday+sunday 19:00-22:30 : No problem

Do you have any raid experience, and if so in which instances? : I didn't raid so much in vanilla/tbc, did some kara, gruul and stuff like that. It's in wotlk I started raiding. I have done naxx 10/25, (never done ulduar for some reason) toc10/25, icc10 6/12 + dreamwalker, icc25 9/12

As a trial/raider you are expected to make use of epic gems in your gear and have the best enchants in game. We also ask a full preparation for raids, especially for progress raids. What do you bring to the raid? : I always bring flasks, 100% durability, reagents for buffs, water.

What is the rotation you use in a raid to fulfill your role as best as you can? : I am a healer and I heal whatever has to be healed

Last edited by Jhinxi on Sun 13 Jun 2010, 19:12; edited 3 times in total

Jhinxi

Back to top Go down

Accepted - Jhinxi Empty Re: Accepted - Jhinxi

Post  Inferiorlol Sat 12 Jun 2010, 16:31

More people from Legancy ;D Nice gear and ok XP in icc. But GL on the app ;D
Inferiorlol
Inferiorlol

Back to top Go down

Post  Lightunholy Sat 12 Jun 2010, 17:28

Well hes a good mate of mine and i can say hes a decent priest in healing
hes always topping healing meters etc... also a fun guy!

Greetz stef
Good luck on your apply Smile

Lightunholy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ebayedpriest Sat 12 Jun 2010, 17:39

Lightunholy wrote:Well hes a good mate of mine and i can say hes a decent priest in healing
hes always topping healing meters etc... also a fun guy!

Greetz stef
Good luck on your apply Smile

No priest tops me! The power of Ebay is too big!

OT: Seems nice, good luck with this apply.

Last edited by Ebayedpriest on Sun 13 Jun 2010, 00:26; edited 1 time in total
Ebayedpriest
Ebayedpriest

Back to top Go down

Post  Inferiorlol Sat 12 Jun 2010, 17:48

True, 3Bayd4ever
Inferiorlol
Inferiorlol

Back to top Go down

Post  Cordelía Sun 13 Jun 2010, 23:16

Hello Jhnxi
Very nice application, and decent gear. We do have some active priest healer in the guild, but we prefer having competeion between the spots. Means so we in the end are having mostly the same 25 that can raid each thursday+sunday.
Prepare at start to being benched, but if you can show better skills+activity, then we will most likely have you on spot insted.

Else good luck. We will inform you soon.

Cordelía
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jhinxi Mon 14 Jun 2010, 12:03

Alright, I don't really mind being benched in the beginning Smile

Thanks.

Jhinxi

Back to top Go down

Post  Amyrlin Tue 15 Jun 2010, 09:06

Hi Erik,

our officers discussed this application and we can not wait to see the battle between you and Ebayed in the healing meters or in the forum trolling. Whisper any officer ingame for a guildinvite because you just obtained the last priest spot in our little guild!

Cya soon ingame!

Grtz Amy
Amyrlin
Amyrlin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down