Elunes Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Accepted - Bbcversus

4 posters

Go down

Accepted - Bbcversus Empty Accepted - Bbcversus

Post  bbcversus Wed 16 Jun 2010, 12:40

Personal Information

Your name in real life : Bogdan

Country and hometown : Romania, Bucharest, my hometown is Giurgiu though.

Occupation (job, student, ...) : Graphic Designer and Photographer

PC technical info (connection, graphic card, processor) : Good internet connection - broadband, P4 Dual Core 2.4 Ghz, 2Gb Ddr3 Ram, Geforce 8800GT

Do you have vent / mic / TeamSpeak? : Yes, Vent, but if it's needed count me with TeamSpeak as well, used both.

Character Information

Character's name / class : Bbcversus, mage.

Talent-build / specc :57/03/11
Dual spec (if any) :Frost 20/0/51
Willing to respecc if needed (yes/no?) : Ofcourse

Playtime on this char (type /played ingame) : Im not in game atm (Im at work actually) but since I played with this char for over 4 years, that number is high. Smile I will give this info as soon as I log in tonight.
Have you leveled this character up yourself from the start? : Yes, about 4 and 1/2 years ago, and its my only char.
Other toons? (class/level) : No, or lets say I got another Mage and Priest, both lvl 1.

Professions and skill level and reason for choosing them : Mining and Jewelcrafting - Maxed - for money and for the fun of mining. The secondary professions also maxed out all. Got all the food recipes.

Link to your character's armory :http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Outland&n=Bbcversus

Motivation

Why do you apply to Elunes Elite? : Because I am seeking to a friendly and serious raiding guild and from the info I got about EE, I would love to join because players seems friendly and the progression is good.

What do you expect from Elunes Elite? : Serious and fun raiding, a friendly atmosphere and some great players that I would like to spend my in game time with.

Why should Elunes Elite take you aboard? What will you bring to the guild? :I am a friendly and mature player, I put effort for progression, I know what progression means and what involves. Also I can offer anything the guild needs, from money, mats and brute force/arcane forces I mean. My assistance, my humor and my mana are at your disposal.

What is your goal in WoW? : To enjoy the Lore, to evolve as a character and to find out about my origins in game. Smile
My most important goal is to witness at every boss's demise, and would love to do that besides some good friends.

Any friends in Elunes Elite? : Don't know anyone atm since Im new to Outland, came to this server from Defias Brotherhood like 2 months ago or so.

Every played/raided with members from Elunes Elite? : I really dont remember, perhaps, since Im looking for Pugs for almost any raid, in every week.

Previous Guild experiences

What were your previous guilds? Why did you leave / get kicked / ....? : Had many guilds on Defias Brotherhood, but since it was a really unstable realm, almost all the guilds I've been in disbanded... It was frustrating, Im telling you. After I joined Outland (came because I heard some nice words about the realm and I have an IRL friend here (Castiel mage, but he has some others chars as well)), and after some pugs I got an instant invite to Sanctum, and I decided to give it a go.

What is your current guild? : Sanctum

Do you have any pending applications with other guilds? : Made an application with Simplicity but the tone of their replies made me unwilling to join their ranks anymore, so its a closed case atm. No other guilds to join at this moment.

Raids

What kind of raider would you consider yourself to be? (hardcore, casual, ...) : I like to consider myself a hardcore casualist, since I don't have the time to raid every day and night, but when Im raiding I like to put all my effort into it, and its a progress raid, Im willing to wipe for hours straight only for the achievement of learning and downing the boss.

Missing a raid whilst being a recruit will most probably result in fail of your trail, unless you could present us with an e-doctor's note, will you always be there during your trial period? I understand and I will do my best to be at every raid that is. If it happens, lets say to get locked at work and not be able to come, another evidence of my missing is accepted, like a photo taken? Im saying this because these times Im not 100% sure that the work time gets screwed and I will have to be at work untill 24.00. Im working at the parliament of Romania and these are hard times. Very Happy

When are you available for raids? (Give exact days and hours please) : Thursday/Friday/Sunday - 19.00 - 00.00

You have to be able to raid each thursday+sunday 19:00-22:30 : Yes, each thursday and sunday I am able to raid from 19.00 to 22.30 with no problems at all.

Do you have any raid experience, and if so in which instances? :Raided in Vanilla everything till Cthun phase 2, raided in BC till SWP, and raided everything in WoTLK but half the Ulduar.

As a trial/raider you are expected to make use of epic gems in your gear and have the best enchants in game. We also ask a full preparation for raids, especially for progress raids. What do you bring to the raid? : Everything, from food, flasks and best gems and enchants. Money are not a problem and Im willing to come to raids fully buffed.

What is the rotation you use in a raid to fulfill your role as best as you can? : I use the arcane rotation with ABx4+AM if MB procs. While moving, Arcane Barrage as much as possible, but Ill do my best to move as little as possible and to use my high-dps rotation everytime.

That's all for now, thanks for filling in the template. Feel free to add a comment here, if you think you have more information to share with us :
Would love a trial to know me and my potential better, to have a chat in game also, and I promise I won't disappoint at all.

Thank you for your time!
bbcversus
bbcversus

http://bbcversus.carbonmade.com

Back to top Go down

Accepted - Bbcversus Empty Re: Accepted - Bbcversus

Post  Inferiorlol Wed 16 Jun 2010, 14:28

Nice gear, good XP and i nice apply ;D So GL ! ;D
Inferiorlol
Inferiorlol

Back to top Go down

Post  Cordelía Wed 16 Jun 2010, 14:48

Hello bbcversus.
I really liked your application. Very well written. And defias brotherhood was one of my old homes, when I played classic as a very hardcore man. In top 1 guild that cleared everything expect naxxramas.

But down to buisness. You have everything we want. Like being mature, experinced. Being able to raid at our sceduled days. I wont comment your gear, since we have a few expert mages in the guild who can say more about that.

Else in short we do not really need more mages at the moment sadly. But again if you dont being benched at the beginning then we could still consider the applications. So if you active on the signups you could most likely end getting spots on some of the runs.

Thats all I had to say for now, so have fun in azeroth + real life while we talk about the application. Good luck Wink.

Cordelía
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  bbcversus Wed 16 Jun 2010, 15:12

Inferiorlol wrote:Nice gear, good XP and i nice apply ;D So GL ! ;D

Thank you for the kind words!

Cordelía wrote:Hello bbcversus.
I really liked your application. Very well written. And defias brotherhood was one of my old homes, when I played classic as a very hardcore man. In top 1 guild that cleared everything expect naxxramas.

Weren't then in the same guild back in the days? What was the name of the guild? I remember before Naxx, I was in top1, or top2 guild, Helix I think. Hmm must check out my old screenshots Very Happy

Cordelía wrote:..... I wont comment your gear, since we have a few expert mages in the guild who can say more about that.

You can discuss with the mages about my gear/talents/gems, if the guild needs it, I will regem/respec asap.

Cordelía wrote:Else in short we do not really need more mages at the moment sadly. But again if you dont being benched at the beginning then we could still consider the applications. So if you active on the signups you could most likely end getting spots on some of the runs.

Thats all I had to say for now, so have fun in azeroth + real life while we talk about the application. Good luck Wink.

I understand, and Im willing to wait for the verdict, still want to join. Smile

Thanks for taking the time with my application and cya in game.
bbcversus
bbcversus

Back to top Go down

Post  Cordelía Wed 16 Jun 2010, 15:15

I played alliance in the guild destined of glory if remember correctly of name, and later elysium formed of the best from destined. But yes we will wait and see about your gear and take it from there.

Cordelía
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  bbcversus Wed 16 Jun 2010, 15:20

Cordelía wrote:I played alliance in the guild destined of glory if remember correctly of name, and later elysium formed of the best from destined. But yes we will wait and see about your gear and take it from there.

Yes I remember destined for glory and elysium (now Revelations). I played with many players from Elysium, they formed Elysium after some other guilds disbanded, one I was in >.<.
bbcversus
bbcversus

Back to top Go down

Post  bbcversus Fri 18 Jun 2010, 12:52

Im waiting for the fellow mages to step in and have a gear/tallent/gemming discussion Smile

I will be afk untill sunday evening, but Ill reply as soon as I can if you need more answers about me and my char.

Also, really hope is not a problem, I applied to guild Offline, since their looking for a mage for ICC 25, in case I get a decline here, which I really hope it won't happen. Smile Still want to raid with you guys! If it's a problem I will withdraw my application there.

Have a great weekend!
bbcversus
bbcversus

Back to top Go down

Post  Vamze Fri 18 Jun 2010, 20:17

Vamze's random mumbling section:
I never understood why some guilds instantly declined people who had more than one active applications, it's total crap. Thank you for your honesty.

Hi Bogdan!

As others already said it, nice app, nice gear, shows enthusiasm, so if you REALLY don't mind being benched (rotation is what I have in mind) every now and then, then we'd like to see you in action in our raids. Contact me, Cordelia, or Amyrlin for an invite.
Vamze
Vamze
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  bbcversus Sun 20 Jun 2010, 20:01

I am honored and I will contact you in game tonight! <3

Amyrlin - player not found, could be with some special characters. Smile

Anyway, I left Sanctum, waiting for a whisper anytime, Ill pug some raids tonight anyway.
bbcversus
bbcversus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down