Elunes Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Accepted - Guerlain / Morbíd

5 posters

Go down

Accepted - Guerlain / Morbíd Empty Accepted - Guerlain / Morbíd

Post  MorbiD Sun 20 Jun 2010, 19:21

Personal Information

Your name in real life : Mario

Country and hometown : Holland , Hoorn

Occupation (job, student, ...) : I deliver kitchens

PC technical info (connection, graphic card, processor) : i have glasviber ? or how you say it in english :p an ATI radeo HD4850

AMD quadcore Phenom 9650 2.30 GHz .. And also an quad core laptop with fast 3d card

Do you have vent / mic / TeamSpeak? : yes have em all

Character Information

Character's name / class : Guerlain priest / Morbíd warrior

Talent-build / specc : MS Holy / MS fury
Dual spec (if any) :OS shadow ( need better gear tho) / Tank OS
Willing to respecc if needed (yes/no?) :dont think its needed to respec Razz

Playtime on this char (type /played ingame) :Guerlain 42 days 22 hours / 70 days 7 hours
Have you leveled this character up yourself from the start? :Yes / Yes
Other toons? (class/level) : n/a

Professions and skill level and reason for choosing them : mining 450 JC 450 herbal 450 skin 450 .. i choose them for farming and gold .
and JC for the extra high gems , for like stam and arp on my warr

Link to your character's armory : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Outland&cn=Guerlain
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Outland&cn=Morb%C3%ADd ( i dont know why , but it doesnt work proper)

Motivation

Why do you apply to Elunes Elite? : the guild is in progress and i wanna be part of that progress , and for fun , and i wanna down LK with yaaaaa

What do you expect from Elunes Elite? : fun , nice , good raids , and help each other out

Why should Elunes Elite take you aboard? What will you bring to the guild? :i bring fun, skills, help and most of all love

What is your goal in WoW? :Clear every raid there is with a nice team

Any friends in Elunes Elite? : Not Yet Wink

Every played/raided with members from Elunes Elite? : Not that i know , could happend

Previous Guild experiences

What were your previous guilds? Why did you leave / get kicked / ....? : Critters , Vanquished and reconnected , never left 1 or get kicked , guilds died..

What is your current guild? : Reconnected

Do you have any pending applications with other guilds? : Nope

Raids

What kind of raider would you consider yourself to be? (hardcore, casual, ...) : Casual since i also have to work and sport :p

Missing a raid whilst being a recruit will most probably result in fail of your trail, unless you could present us with an e-doctor's note, will you always be there during your trial period? Yes

When are you available for raids? (Give exact days and hours please) : Monday , thursday , sunday ( sometimes friday) from 18:00 till 24:00

You have to be able to raid each thursday+sunday 19:00-22:30 : Sure , easy mode

Do you have any raid experience, and if so in which instances? : yes , ICC 10 11/12 cleared on warr and priest , 40 % LK , and 25 man 10/12 xp also did a few HCs , most failed but have cleared a few Hcs

As a trial/raider you are expected to make use of epic gems in your gear and have the best enchants in game. We also ask a full preparation for raids, especially for progress raids. What do you bring to the raid? : Flask food reagents and brains

What is the rotation you use in a raid to fulfill your role as best as you can? : depends on the fights on my healer , but normally some renews , prayer of mending and stack lesser heals up till 3 and greater heal , and use CoH

That's all for now, thanks for filling in the template. Feel free to add a comment here, if you think you have more information to share with us : Only thing is that i wanna join with Rowtje only Wink

MorbiD

Back to top Go down

Accepted - Guerlain / Morbíd Empty Re: Accepted - Guerlain / Morbíd

Post  Ebayedpriest Sun 20 Jun 2010, 19:44

OMFG! no Lightwell!!!??!!

Just kidding, nice apply mate, gear and exp. looks more than fine.

Don't know really if the guild is in need of tons of more healers, but anyways good luck with your apply Smile

Groetjes elephant
Ebayedpriest
Ebayedpriest

Back to top Go down

Post  Scherbatski Sun 20 Jun 2010, 21:46

Dutch +1
Scherbatski
Scherbatski

Back to top Go down

Post  Inferiorlol Sun 20 Jun 2010, 22:22

MORBID! You have a friend here! You bitch! How is rowtje? or the name of the mage? ;D I will steal her! ;D GL on the apply!
Inferiorlol
Inferiorlol

Back to top Go down

Post  Amyrlin Mon 21 Jun 2010, 15:24

Hi Mario,

thanks for showing interest in our guild and also for helping us out on the progress raid on Sindragosa (shame about the 1%). I hope you got your internet connection fixed by now :p Your performance in the raid was excellent, the application is ok, so our officers will evaluate the healer situation as soon as we can, to see if we have room enough to keep every healer satisfied. It might depend mainly on Ebayedpriest who wanted to take a wow-break or considered being shadow in the past. We'll have a talk with him about that aswell and we will contact you as soon as possible with the result. We will ofc take in account that you and Rowtje are a "package" and consider her spot in raids aswell.

So we'll see you soon with a chat ingame or a definite reply here! Take care and cya very soon.

grtz Amy
Amyrlin
Amyrlin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Amyrlin Wed 23 Jun 2010, 02:35

Hi Mario (and Romy),

since our guild can use a few more dedicated raiders who are not afraid of progress raids, we decided to give you both the opportunity to prove yourselves. Having familiar faces in our guild vouching for you is always a plus. You are hereby both accepted to join our ranks (and therefore also the guildruns next reset ofc). Just whisper any EE officer ingame for a guildinvite (Vamze, Cordelía, Amyrlín).

Cya soon with a new guildtag under your name!

Grtz Amy
Amyrlin
Amyrlin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Inferiorlol Wed 23 Jun 2010, 03:23

<3
Inferiorlol
Inferiorlol

Back to top Go down