Elunes Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Accepted - Rotarran

+2
Scherbatski
Rotarran
6 posters

Go down

Accepted - Rotarran Empty Accepted - Rotarran

Post  Rotarran Mon 21 Jun 2010, 15:08

Personal Information

Your name in real life : Frank Hansen

Country and hometown : Denmark and Esbjerg

Occupation (job, student, ...) : Job as a postal worker.

PC technical info (connection, graphic card, processor) : Intel I7 Core Processor, 12GB Ram, Nvidia GTX 280 and 20/20MB Connection.

Do you have vent / mic / TeamSpeak? : Vent, yes. TeamSpeak, no.

Character Information

Character's name / class : Rotarran / Druid

Talent-build / specc : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Outland&cn=Rotarran
Dual spec (if any) : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Outland&cn=Rotarran
Willing to respecc if needed (yes/no?) : Yes

Playtime on this char (type /played ingame) : 169 Days and 10 Hours
Have you leveled this character up yourself from the start? : Yes!
Other toons? (class/level) : Paladin/Horde lvl 80. Hunter/Horde lvl 80. Priest/Alliance lvl 80. Shaman/Alliance lvl 80.

Professions and skill level and reason for choosing them : Minning for Toughness rank 6 (60 Stamina) and Jewelcrafting for 3x Solid Dragon's Eye (3x 51 Stamina Gems)

Link to your character's armory : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Outland&cn=Rotarran

Motivation

Why do you apply to Elunes Elite? : I wanna be part of something, raiding and otherwise. Not been part of a guild on this toon for some time, and I just wanna start raiding feral again.

What do you expect from Elunes Elite? : Teamwork, progress and loyalty.

Why should Elunes Elite take you aboard? What will you bring to the guild? : Hardworking ppl offering what is needed to progress, and a devotion to the game. Not gonna let you guys down, will be on time prepaired and fit for duty on all raiding days!

What is your goal in WoW? : Progress, fun and obsession Wink

Any friends in Elunes Elite? : No, sorry.

Every played/raided with members from Elunes Elite? : Not that I recall.

Previous Guild experiences: Mythica (Hardcore raiding guild on Laughing Skull) Zeus (Hardcore raiding guild on this server) Union (Hardcore raiding guild back in the day)

What were your previous guilds? Why did you leave / get kicked / ....? : Mythica: I got kicked, the druid officer hated me. Zeus: I left to take a looong overdue break from the game. Union: The same.

What is your current guild? : None on this toon.

Do you have any pending applications with other guilds? : None

Raids

What kind of raider would you consider yourself to be? (hardcore, casual, ...) : Casual/Hardcore, a little in between

Missing a raid whilst being a recruit will most probably result in fail of your trail, unless you could present us with an e-doctor's note, will you always be there during your trial period? I wont miss a raid in a trial period!

When are you available for raids? (Give exact days and hours please) : The days and hours that is needed!

You have to be able to raid each thursday+sunday 19:00-22:30 : Yes sir.

Do you have any raid experience, and if so in which instances? :
Vanilla wow: ZG, MC, BWL, Onyxia, AQ20, AQ40 and Naxx
TBC: Gruul's Lair, Karazahn, Coilfang Resevoir:Serpentshrine Cavern, Magtheridon's Lair, TK: The Eye, The Battle for Mount Hyjal, Black Temple, Sunwell Plateau
WoTLK: Naxx 10 and 25, The Obsidian Sanctum (Sartharion 3D) 10 and 25, The Eye of Eternity (Malygos) 10 and 25, ToTc 10 and 25, Icecrown Citadel 10 and 25 (10: 9/12, 6/12HC(25: 12/12, 10/12HC)

As a trial/raider you are expected to make use of epic gems in your gear and have the best enchants in game. We also ask a full preparation for raids, especially for progress raids. What do you bring to the raid? : 20x Flask of Stoneblood (1300+ Health) 20x Rhinolicious Wormsteak (40+ Stam and 40+ Expertise Rating)

What is the rotation you use in a raid to fulfill your role as best as you can? : Pull with Faerie Fire or/and Feral Charge - Enrage/Berserk - Barkskin/2xTrinket - mangle/maul - lacerate - lacerate - maul/mangle - lacerate - lacerate - maul/mangle and I swipe now and then.

Well I hope this apply was good enough for a trial, and if you have any questions. Just ask!

Rotarran

Back to top Go down

Accepted - Rotarran Empty Re: Accepted - Rotarran

Post  Scherbatski Mon 21 Jun 2010, 15:36

Thanks for applying to Elunes Elite!

Looks like an experienced/geared Druid to me. I have a few notes/suggestions tho.
About your spec: you should take 2 points out of Furor and put them in King of the Jungle because 1, During fights you generally don't switch forms and rage isn't a problem. 2, King of the Jungle boosts your damage during Enrage, which creates more threat.
About your Glyphs, replace Mangle with Glyph of Survival Instincts. Mangle does enough damage/threat as it is. 20% more HP with Survival Instincts is godlike for last phases in bossfights and tight situations where there is alot of movement going on and healers aren't able to keep you up.
Last thing. Why do you gem Shifting Dreadstones and still not get socket bonuses instead of Solid Majestic Zyrcon's all the way?

You have my vote, it's up to the officers now!

Take care.
Scherbatski
Scherbatski

Back to top Go down

Post  Amyrlin Mon 21 Jun 2010, 15:45

Hi Frank,

first of all, thanks for applying to our guild. I see a nice list of raid-experiences and a nice mature age in the application, with a nice geared character and the promise of high activity. That looks very sweet. For your information, we have no active druid tank at this point so that spot is available.

One question I have is about your lack of progress in ICC : you dont have many bosskills under the belt, is this due to your long break? Have you had many breaks ingame and/or are you planning more? This question arises mostly out of the concern that we accept a player who performs well, becomes raider and then takes a break for a few weeks after, putting us back to square one for progress. No offense, it is just something we have experienced before and something we would like to avoid if possible Smile

You can read about the guild's history, motto and progress on this forum, so I hope you feel comfortable with a less hardcore approach to the game than the guilds you have been in before. It is a mix of casual and hardcore, where we give people room and time to improve, instead of flaming them down for making a mistake. Just wanted to make that clear.

Finally, some of our druids have made some suggestions on your specc / gems. Feel free to discuss these with them ingame or on this thread.

Apart from these remarks, our officers will discuss the application as soon as possible and let you know tomorrow at the latest. Until then, take care and enjoy the game!

Grtz Amy
Amyrlin
Amyrlin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rotarran Mon 21 Jun 2010, 16:53

Hey there guys. Thanks for the suggestions and the nice words. I will take the gear modifications under advisment. Now to the progress, the reason for the lack of icc boss kills. Is simply that I have been raiding alot more on my paladin. http://www.wow-heroes.com/index.php?zone=eu&server=Sunstrider&name=Khaydarin

I am not planning a break, on the contrary... I wanna raid!

Rotarran

Back to top Go down

Post  Møkz Tue 22 Jun 2010, 11:01

OMG!! He's from my town in Denmark!!!
Come oooon, take him! Wink

Møkz

Back to top Go down

Post  Suxo Tue 22 Jun 2010, 21:20

Gear and experince seems pretty good to me except the one trinket tho, and idd Møkz we need more danes Wink
Good luck

Suxo

Back to top Go down

Post  Inferiorlol Tue 22 Jun 2010, 23:32

Aint he allready in guild? ;D
Inferiorlol
Inferiorlol

Back to top Go down

Post  Amyrlin Wed 23 Jun 2010, 02:28

Well Inferior,

he isnt yet but if he whispers an officer ingame, he will be :p So good news Frank, you got accepted Smile Just whisper Vamze, Cordelía or Amyrlín for a guildinvite!

Cya in a guildchat soon, take care,

grtz Amy
Amyrlin
Amyrlin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down