Elunes Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Declined - Aelius

2 posters

Go down

Declined - Aelius Empty Declined - Aelius

Post  maximus_aelius Tue 22 Jun 2010, 17:15

Your name in real life :Olariu Marius Lucian

Country and hometown :Romania and Alba Iulia

Occupation (job, student, ...) :student (high school)

PC technical info (connection, graphic card, processor) :Amd Athlon(tm) Dual Core
Procesor 4050e
2.11 GHz,2.00 Gb of RAM
Physical Adress Extension

Do you have vent / mic / TeamSpeak? :Yes for all:)!

Character Information

Character's name / class :Aelius/paladin(main)

Talent-build / specc :prot
Dual spec (if any) :ret
Willing to respecc if needed (yes/no?) :Yes

Playtime on this char (type /played ingame) :52 days
Have you leveled this character up yourself from the start? :Yes.
Other toons? (class/level) :Franciss arcane mage (alt 80)

Professions and skill level and reason for choosing them : mining/bs .i chose bs for help with mining + got some +soket space and that`s means more hp:P!

Link to your character's armory : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Outland&cn=Aelius (may u find me on pvp gear..anyway 5.932 gs on tank (gs don`t mean all but...))

Motivation

Why do you apply to Elunes Elite? :For a futur inv and to get a fun time from raiding with skilled peps.

What do you expect from Elunes Elite? :Social members ,skilled and a pro raid grup.

Why should Elunes Elite take you aboard? What will you bring to the guild? :I think im skilled ,fun and in the same time a good tank.Jokes and my brain.

What is your goal in WoW? :Atm 11/12 icc10 (today sunday :30 may im going with a grup for lk),icc25 8/12 ,also got some hc mods achiev in icc10 .

Any friends in Elunes Elite? :i fon`t have atm but in the future i hope i will make some frineds.

Every played/raided with members from Elunes Elite? :No.

Previous Guild experiences

What were your previous guilds? Why did you leave / get kicked / ....? :Canus Maximus .I maked with them 8/12 ullduar 25 (when ulda was the best raid in game) .Ante mortem .I maked with them 7/12 icc10 and leaved coz in 1 day i comed with 3 mins after raid invs started (raid start was at 19:00 and raid inv start at 18:45 and i come online at 18:48) and leader don`t wanted to inv me coz of 3 mins.

What is your current guild? :No Name

Do you have any pending applications with other guilds? :No

Raids

What kind of raider would you consider yourself to be? (hardcore, casual, ...) :Hardcore

Missing a raid whilst being a recruit will most probably result in fail of your trail, unless you could present us with an e-doctor's note, will you always be there during your trial period?

When are you available for raids? (Give exact days and hours please) :All days exept friday and saturday (but if is need i will come)

You have to be able to raid each thursday+sunday 19:00-22:30 : Yes.

Do you have any raid experience, and if so in which instances? :Icc10 11/12 ,Icc25 8/12 ,Toc25 full ,Toc10 full,Totc10 4/5 and also got title "champion of the frozen wastes".

As a trial/raider you are expected to make use of epic gems in your gear and have the best enchants in game. We also ask a full preparation for raids, especially for progress raids. What do you bring to the raid? :A pro tanking ,best gem/enchants on item,and my bs with ilvl264 items .(for who need for free:)

What is the rotation you use in a raid to fulfill your role as best as you can? :the legendar pala prot rot. 696

That's all for now, thanks for filling in the template. Feel free to add a comment here, if you think you have more information to share with us :If someone can make me a wisper on Franciss or Aelius if im accepted/declined.Thanks for attention!

maximus_aelius

Back to top Go down

Declined - Aelius Empty Re: Declined - Aelius

Post  Vamze Tue 22 Jun 2010, 18:25

No.
Vamze
Vamze
Officer

Back to top Go down