Elunes Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Accepted - Suxo

5 posters

Go down

Accepted - Suxo Empty Accepted - Suxo

Post  Suxo Fri 04 Jun 2010, 11:01

Personal Information

Your name in real life: Lars

Country and hometown: Denmark!

Occupation (job, student, ...): Studying at buisness school

PC technical info (connection, graphic card, processor): 10 Mb internet connection, 2,4 GHz processor, 8 Gb, 1,6 Gb graphics

Do you have vent / mic / TeamSpeak?: Got Ventrilo, but no TS

Character Information

Character's name / class: Suxo

Talent-build / specc: Frost 0/53/18
Dual spec (if any): Blood 53/8/10 tank
Willing to respecc if needed (yes/no?): Actually not since frost dk dps is the funniest charater i've ever played.

Playtime on this char (type /played ingame): 60 days
Have you leveled this character up yourself from the start?: Yes pretty easy since it's a Death Knight tho
Other toons? (class/level): Got a mage and druid alt on lvl 80 aswell

Professions and skill level and reason for choosing them: Jewelcrafting 450 and mining 450. Jewelcrafting is because of the gems i can get gives me more strengh, and mining is for profits Very Happy

Link to your character's armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Outland&cn=Suxo

Motivation

Why do you apply to Elunes Elite?: Because i know some guys here and they tell me that it's a good and friendly guild. Also in my current guild i have to come with my mage as main eventho i told leader that i wanted to come on my Death Knight.

What do you expect from Elunes Elite?: To become Kingslayer once Wink

Why should Elunes Elite take you aboard? What will you bring to the guild?: Because i can bring good dps and can tank if needed. I'm always well prepared with flasks etc.

What is your goal in WoW?: To progress through the end game, and i like the challenges it will bring me.

Any friends in Elunes Elite?: Møkz good irl mate, and Upkind is my brother Very Happy

Every played/raided with members from Elunes Elite?: Yes i was in your ICC 10 pug saturday that did 11 bosses and 2 hc.

Previous Guild experiences

What were your previous guilds? Why did you leave / get kicked / ....?: IM in Xeon atm, but wanna leave because i can't join the guildruns on my Death Knight and they have a break with raiding atm because of exams.

What is your current guild?: Xeon

Do you have any pending applications with other guilds?: Nope

Raids

What kind of raider would you consider yourself to be? (hardcore, casual, ...): Serious casual raider.

Missing a raid whilst being a recruit will most probably result in fail of your trail, unless you could present us with an e-doctor's note, will you always be there during your trial period?: If i can attend yes, have a work that i have to be at come nights, but it's not normally any problems.

When are you available for raids? (Give exact days and hours please): can raid everyday and every second weekend.

You have to be able to raid each thursday+sunday 19:00-22:30: I'm not able to come EVERY sunday. Probably every second time could be a problem.

Do you have any raid experience, and if so in which instances?: I've cleared 11/12 bosses normal and 9/12 bosses HC mode.

As a trial/raider you are expected to make use of epic gems in your gear and have the best enchants in game. We also ask a full preparation for raids, especially for progress raids. What do you bring to the raid?: All my gear is perfectly gemmed and enchanted for maximum dps.

What is the rotation you use in a raid to fulfill your role as best as you can?: I Don't use any rotation as frost, i'm using a priority system. (Single Target) Start out with IT - PS - OB - BS - BS - FS - FS, when i use my Unbreakable armor cd andempowered runeweapon for reseting all cd on runes. After that i use PS to keep diseases up and then just OB HS and FS when KM procs and HB when Rime and KM procs.

That's all for now, thanks for filling in the template. Feel free to add a comment here, if you think you have more information to share with us:

Suxo

Back to top Go down

Accepted - Suxo Empty Re: Accepted - Suxo

Post  UpKind Fri 04 Jun 2010, 11:02

Pretty poorly geared tbh Wink

GL with the application bro

UpKind

Back to top Go down

Post  Inferiorlol Fri 04 Jun 2010, 11:09

Poorly geared? He have 14x 264 item level or higher & 3x 251 items! I would say he have good gear. And hes XP in icc looks good aswell. So GL on the application.
Inferiorlol
Inferiorlol

Back to top Go down

Post  Suxo Fri 04 Jun 2010, 11:10

It's an intern joke Smile

Suxo

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 04 Jun 2010, 11:29

I have only seen 2 better geared frost dk's on this realm, 1 being Juhm and the other being a multiboxed one from Union's Funky....

Thumbs up from me!

Sac

Back to top Go down

Post  Suxo Fri 04 Jun 2010, 11:45

Juhm was the one who learned me to play frost, and yes he still out dps me very well.

The one from Union ain't frost.
He's Unholy with Shadow's Edge :O

Suxo

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 04 Jun 2010, 11:47

he has 5 of them m8...

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 04 Jun 2010, 11:49

and btw, if Juhm tought u how to play, I'm guessing you'll be top dps as soon as you get BVB and HC GB

Back to top Go down

Post  Suxo Fri 04 Jun 2010, 11:52

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Outland&cn=Autumnsglow is his main. (Officer rank)
Then come all his alts at rank 5 for alt.

Well i know how Juhm plays yes, and what dps he does on bosses, he keeps posting it to me.
I only need a few improwements. BVB, Rotface's Rupturing Ring, Lana'thel's Chain of Flagellation, 1 token and maybe DV Very Happy

Suxo

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 04 Jun 2010, 11:54

I know who funky's main is dude o.O

Monarchtopaz was the frost one, even tho its mainspec is now changed to unholy because it's easier to multibox =p

Sac

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 04 Jun 2010, 11:56

Btw he got Shadowmourne a while ago ^^

Back to top Go down

Post  Suxo Fri 04 Jun 2010, 12:02

Last Sunday Razz

Suxo

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 04 Jun 2010, 12:32

Yap ^^

Back to top Go down

Post  Cordelía Fri 04 Jun 2010, 16:33

Hello suxo.
Your gear is top notch+gemmed right way.
But I have to be honest to you that the need of melee is pretty full atm. But we will of course allways consider your application, as we prefer having backups that can join if we suddenly miss one of the active players. If one of core raider had problem coming on one of our runs.

Else be patient and you will get a answer later on. Thx.

Cordelía
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Amyrlin Sat 05 Jun 2010, 12:18

Hi Lars,

as you could have expected from the many positive reactions in this thread, you are hereby officially accepted to the ranks of our little guild. Whisper any officer (Cordelia, Shanore, Amyrlín or Axas) for a guildinvite. Welcome and see you in guildchat very soon!

Grtz Amy
Amyrlin
Amyrlin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down